𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3 - 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

~Pal ek pal mae hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mae haath jo dae gaya~

~Pal ek pal mae hi tham sa gayaTu haath mae haath jo dae gaya~

27, may 2021

Our school's canteen food is good, but I don't like it and usually prefer to bring my own. But today i forgot to bring it along with me and i am regretting that now!

Someone throws a paper ball at the back of my head making me turn. Maths class has been going on as it's fourth period, and i am already hungry.

I looked at the person who had thrown the ball, Vanni. She signed me to look at the paper.

I turned to the person setting behind me and saw him staring at me. I instantly regretted it.

I turned forward and looked at the paper vanni had thrown which said "Tiffin layi hai?"

To which i replied "Bhul gayi aj :)" and threw it towards her. She quickly read it and touched her stomach and gave me a face which said "I am hungry, dude!"

I replied back to her "Me too!" and quickly turned my attention towards the board. Did he see? I hope not !!

As the class comes to an end, we all bid goodbye to the teacher, following Srishti and Vanni came near my seat.

"I haven't brought tiffin today" Vanni said before Sristhi could reply.

"what should we do then?"

"Jo karna hai bhagavan hi karega ab to" Vanni joked, as we all headed towards the field.

On the field we saw our friends sitting together so we thought about joining them too, we three got seated there and saw him, already sitting with the others.

"I think we shouldn't go there!" I said, when we were only four steps away from them.

"We are already there, no going back now" vanni said and took a seat near one of my classmate. I looked at Reyansh, who was already looking at me. I didn't bother to give him a smile, so rude of me right? Just one day ago we were talking as we were long lost friends and the other weren't, I am acting like i don't know him at all.

"why are you guys sitting silently, let's play a game" Sristhi suggested. "Truth and dare ? What do you guys say?" One of the girl i remember her name as anjali said.

Everyone agrees with her including Reyansh. excluding me and rishab. I didn't realise he was there too, "You are playing, sweetie "vanni urges to which I agreed finally.

"okay let's start!" and the next minute the bottle was spinning and we we're looking at it like our life depends on it. And the universe has my name in red underlined because the bottle stops at me.

"Navya will go first!!" Vanni exclaimed. "Truth or Dare!"
I'd rather choose Truth than choosing dare, these people are not worth trusting when you are playing a game like this.