1.Hating

You can't even imagine how much I hate him Chimon.

"I hate him" Perth.

.............

Another Day in the office where I was standing in front of my Dad listening to an ear full of compliments but not towards me but towards someone who I hate with all my guts.

Ohm Pawat. That name itself makes my hand to shake with anger.

What happened? A Pale Man with brown long hair walked into the room giving me a smile.

Good Morning Uncle, Hi Nanon. He wished to which I smiled.

Come Nani.Take a seat. Nanon you too. My Dad gestured towards the seat.

Phi Nani was busy with talking to My Dad while I was looking at him not because I like him but because I respect him. He is very nice to everyone and has a Gentleman behaviour.

Where is Ohm? Wasn't he should be here?

Uh, Yes uncle but Ohm is busy with some work that's why I came on behalf of him. Nani said scratching the back of his head I rolled my eyes knowing well that MF does this on purpose.
.

Is he really Busy Phi? I asked Nani rolling my eyes for 2nd time.

Wanna hear a lie or truth? He asked patting my head to which I smiled.

Truth.

He is in Canada. He replied I rolled my eyes yet AGAIN cause I know Phi is lying.

Okay Okay. He is in the office he just skipped it cause he said it's annoying to come here.

Aargh expected. And I know why it's annoying for him to meet Dad because he thinks of himself as a God. If he stands infront of me I won't hesitate to puke on his face.

Go ahead then.

I turned around knowing well who's voice that was. He was wearing a Dark blue blazer with black tie.

Work Done Phi? He asked Nani walking past to me completely ignoring my existence.

Umm...Ohm, I wasn't expecting you here. Not yet done. Uncle has an online meeting.

Tell him I came here. He said and turned to look at me with a disgusting expression and left the place while Nani waved back at me.

Can't believe they are brothers with exactly opposite mannerisms and behaviour. I signed.

.

I heard your Husband is in Thailand. Chimon said smirking.

Husband my ass. If you say that again I won't think twice to spill how you fantasies about Perth.

I was just joking. I mean the relationship you both have of hating from decades people even ship you both outside.

I better lick a wet frog then supporting this bullshit ship. Even the air which he breaths I hate it.

Damn that was too much. Chimon shakes his head taking a sip of his beer.

You can't even imagine how much I hate him Chimon. Nanon said gulping the whole beer from the fancy glass.

But why? What the exact reason? I still can't understand the cause you both were

Ask him! *Nanon sighs*
.

What is there to ask? He is just too much to handle. An Attention seeker.

Always being too much.

I hate him. Perth.

But why Ohm? What's the exact reason?

(Ohm thinking)

It's complicated. Just think I can't tolerate him around me. Ohm said gulping the whiskey.

Uh Uh Uh....says the one who was once used to do cringe stuff around him. Tell me who is attention seeker here? Nani comes around patting Ohm's shoulder, Ohm shakes his head in annoyance.

I did? (Ohm scoffs) That was when we were like till 17 maybe when we were nothing but just friends and the reason was our Dad literally forced me to be his friend because we were same age and they both were family friends and they just wanted to continue the shitty Family Friends for ages. Bullshit.
.

And then? What happened all of sudden that you both stopped being friends Nanon?

We liked the same girl. It was me who was so into that girl from the very start. I still remember her name.....Ociean was her name she was really very beautiful.

When I said Ohm about her he was really pissed off and suddenly one day I saw him with her.

And believe me on the bed. Just imagine how heartbroken I was Chimon.
.

That girl was so into me that one day she asked me. That was my first time and I was still in dilemma figuring things out....I just couldn't say No.

But you know that Nanon is so into her. But still you did. Ohm. Why don't you mention that.

I did it because she was clearing not into him but me.
.

Yes, I was stubborn Chimon. Imagine your friend sleeping with your first love. How hurt I was. Yes, I stopped talking first shouldn't he be the one and confess me honestly how much he liked that girl.

If he was honest with me, I would have left that girl to him. I would have moved on. But no that attitude he carries. Ughhhh. From that moment I started hating him in all ways.
Even his presence itself makes me to puke.
.

Why should I be sorry Perth?

I never wanted to be in that friendship. He always wants to dominate and force me to do things which he likes. He doesn't even care about my existence when he with his other friends and with Ociean.

I only choose to be with people who choose me. I have a big Reputation.

I only think about me.......it's always mem...

It's always me, myself and I.
.

Reputation My ass....

He thinks this world circles around him.

"I" he is so obsessed with himself Chimon.

It's like you should give him importance even if we are in a VIP wedding. What is he? A Prime Minister or what?

Aarghhhh his Ego. I hate it.

Since then we were not the same anymore.

He ignores my whole existence while I just love to ruin the things in which he is perfect at.

Like 2years ago before he left to Canada. I dated his personal secretary to piss him off. You should watch his face when he is damn busy but with no helping hard in the work. He does that alone. It was fun watching him suffer. It was indeed my revenge on him.(Nanon smriks)
.

Revenge Lmao. (Ohm smirks back)

Seriously....He thought Dating my PS would be like taking revenge on me for sleeping with her so called first love who was not at all into him.

That's the dumbest thing he ever did to get my attention.

He got no brains. I wouldn't care less. I alone did all my work for a month.

Who cares? Do I? Never. I fucking hate him whole existence.
.

(G3; Lying too much will make you fat hahaha)

It's just a short Fanfiction don't expect much I am stuck with UE plot which is hard to connect the dots so timepass.