12. Tonight feels impossible

Nanon took the puppy from my hands, pampering a lot then a dog started barking.

Looks like it's his Mum. I said pointing to a dog.

Nanon squats down leaving the puppy, talking to the Dog in a low pitch cute voice.

Trust me if he talks to me with that tone of Voice I would never pick a fight with him.

Hey.

Emm?

Do you have something to feed like biscuits?

Yes. In the Car. Give me a minute.

I took a pack of biscuits and ran under the tree, Nanon started feeding the Dog with biscuits. His dimples popping as he was smiling at the Dog.

Unknown to me I started smiling to myself.

After a while he pushed the Dog's belly to push it away.

Take care. He said in a cute way.

Look how it's wagging his tail, it looks happy with his Mum. Cute.

Yes it's too cute. I said noticing his prominent dimples and pink flushed cheeks.

What now? Shall we get into the Car?

What No way. We are drenched wet Nanon. I am not allowing you with muddy feet and dreched clothes.

(Nanon scoffs)

You are cared more about the Car, What if we catch Cold and fell Sick?

It's freaking BME F33 series 4 Model you think I'd care about catching cold. Chill we won't die from cold.

I am cold. Can you see me....I am literally shivering.

That was when I noticed his shirt was see through and his lips shaking from the cold.

Gosh....I am controlling myself not to pick up a fight but you always get on my nerves. I mumbled throwing my blazer on his shoulder.

(Silence)

What happened to you Today? Acting all weird. Nanon asked.

Weird? In which way?

Like we didn't fight from morning which is quite surprising and the thing you are agreeing with me in everything. Like why?

What's your problem, weren't you the one who complained the other day about there is no day without us picking on eachother? And when I am trying to blend in, you are complaining again.

Oh. You don't have to try that hard. Uh you could just say that I am too much for you to handle.

I never said like that.

Uh, you just did Ohm.

What did I say care to repeat?

See you just said that trying to blend.....what does that mean? Itn't it clear that I am being too much for you.

(Ohm exhaled)

I don't want to Argue. I really don't want to cause you are doing too much for the company and I am thankful for that even if it means to be for this one day.

I didn't do all that for your company but because of our families. He said making me realise he could never do something like this for me.

But yeah I don't want my enemy to reach the bottoms of the trends there will be no point if I complete without you and reach the top of trends. He said now making me smile a bit.

(Silence again)

(Dumb eye contacts in between)

Cares about the Car when you can't even take care of yourself ...(Nanon scoffs judging Ohm)

What do you mean?

Did you put your head in sand? Nanon complained pulling Ohm and ruffling his hair gently.

Ohm slowly looked up, the outlines of his vision getting dilated there were so many  times when Nanon felt pretty which he absolutely hate it. Something in him was changing too much the pressed feelings wanting to burge open.

Ohm pressed his lips together then looking at Nanon. He couldn't be himself when Nanon is around him , his heart was beating loud and his ears heating up.

That caring look from Nanon was making him feel so many impossible things, his mind crowded with the memories of him and Nanon for some reason he felt they were so beautiful, flying in a dream, holding Stars, hugging moon.

He gradually held Nanon's hand, pulling it down to his cheek and rubbing the back of Nanon's hand.

Nanon looked into Ohm's eyes confused, he smiled when Ohm was rubbing the back of his hand with his thumb.

His hands started shaking, his mind stopping him but his heart forcing him  in the war of heart and mind he started getting anxious....

Atleast he doesn't want to regret not doing. And he leaned forward pulling Nanon's Neck and kissed him.

Nanon was confused trying to process it was quick yet he was standing on his toes, Ohm pulled back connecting their temples still holding Nanon's neck he couldn't dare to open his eyes he was soaking himself in the rain and the feelings, he couldn't believe what he did, what just happened, everything feels impossible.

There was a moment when Ohm was trying to calm himself and control himself but having Nanon right in front of his face inhaling his breath every second is making him crazy.

Nanon's POV

What is happening? Is the question running in my head.

Oo---Hmmmmm...I was pushed back to the tree Ohm was all over me his lips sealed mine, I was scared trying to process what was happening with me until I realised he was kissing me. I tapped on his chest but that didn't stop him. I pushed away splitting the saliva and whipping my mouth with my shirt sleeve.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I yelled he nodded his head in No.

Ohm I am talking to you-

Shuu...He kept his finger on my lips to shut me. I gulped down when he pulled my jaw and rubbed his finger on my lips.

He leaned again I pushed him back, he pulled my hand and placed his lips on me, he pulled my jaw and after that I lost all the common sence my brain stopped working cause at that moment I went weak, so weak that I couldn't stand on my legs.

Ohm's POV

In a matter of time, I pulled his jaw I lost that control over my body and mind for a way too long, I am done with being scared this kiss should better mess everything up and end it.

I thought to myself and pushed myself a bit deep until I got the taste, his taste blew up my mind never felt this way, every second of that taste made me so hungry. I pulled his waist up pulling his hands on my shoulders.

I know I am absolutely going crazy and I am gonna just follow my heart for now and get rid of this unknown feeling of attraction infatuation towards him which I don't want to carry it for life.

Tonight I will kiss him till I forget breathing.

I broke the kiss when he started taking deep breaths. He pulled my collar and pushed me back.

Everytime when I think there is something good going on between us and you prove me wrong and hurt me. He said with tears filled eyes.

Forget it like this never happened. I didn't mean to hurt you. I said holding his hand.

He turned around with eyes which were filled will range and hate. I backed off the very next moment.

You have no idea how I felt all these days I kept telling myself that whatever I have for you is just my anger but you proved me wrong.

Now I hate you so much.
.