10 Take things Down

Nanon POV

Nanon
Hey....

Hikrun
Sup?

Nanon
I am angry.

Hikrun
It's him again?

Nanon
Yes. Do you know what he did?
Like I know he is having a lot of difficulty handling everything alone, his friend went to the main headoffice to clear things and he is literally doing everything alone.

Hikrun
Okay. Now is that your problem?

Nanon
No, like I put my ego aside and fucking went to him asking if he needs any help from my side. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID?

Hikrun
Listening, Go ahead.

Nanon
He said NO. Indeed he screamed on me saying I might be enjoying watching him suffering. Like dude DO YOU UNDERSTAND...that Audacity that MF has to deny my help when I was trying to be nice.

Hikrun
Didn't you say he is your biggest enemy?

Nanon
He is. I hate his whole existence.

Hikrun
Exactly. Then you should watch him going through hell instead of trying to help him. Atleast you deserve that much cause remember the shitty things he made you go through. Shitty People deserve the shit bestie.

Nanon
No, he is not a shitty Person. He is good, kind and nice with everyone except me. He is bad to me but also good. He is complicated.

Hikrun
Can I ask you something?

Nanon
What~~

Hikrun
Don't take me wrong. Like do you like him? Like him in different way.... Don't mind me if I am being nosy.

Nanon
Whatttt No wayyyy. I am so straight and he already has a boyfriend.

Hikrun
Boyfriend?Is he Gay?

Nanon
Maybe, I just found out recently. Anyways I am straight not a Gay.

Hikrun
Have you tried?

Nanon
Excuse me?

Hikrun
You never know until you try it. I mean as a homosexual person even I thought I was straight as Fuck until I realised my feelings for him.

Nanon
Too much. I never got feeling like that.

Hikrun
Or maybe it's him.

Nanon
What No Hikrun. No. You got me completely wrong. I hate him, hate him with all my guts do you get it? Trust me if he the only one on the earth to breath as the same air as me I would still hate him. Do you get it?

Hikrun
Okay....Okay...Chill!! Never know you hate him that much.

Nanon
By the way why did you ask me like that?

Hikrun
Just wanted to ask. Cause all you talk is about that Mr Mood swings.

Nanon
Do I? Emm.....maybe, I just wanted to tell someone that how irritating he is. That's all.