8. The growing hate.

Ohm's POV

Why is he staring at me from past hour and now pretending as if I don't exist at all? Anyways why do I care?

I kept my phone aside, having a juice cause if I do alcohol I am going to coma the next moment so better avoid it.

I was waiting for pretty long for Navy to show up cause that bitch is being too much these days for twice I had sex with him cause I was too drunk to control myself and that bitch is taking advantage of that by asking money if not he will revel my sexuality by sending pictures to media and I hate coming out to public at wrong time.

As I was thinking I heard someone fighting, I turned around to look at the crowd it took me a minute to recognise the voice in the loud music crowd.

Wait is it? Is it Nanon? I peaked a bit to watch someone holding his collar my exes stopped working before his hand could touch Nanon, my fist was already on his face.

Aarghhhhhh.....He screamed with the pain already puking the blood from his mouth.

Are you okay Nanon? I asked looking at him but he was dizzy to talk. A group came up without any other thoughts I started beating the shit out of them.

Wait Wait.....a guy started screaming but I was deaf cause I was caught in that moment with my aggressive behaviour.

Excuse me sir......he pushed me but I was not leaving that eye contact with that guy who messed with Nanon.

Why are you fighting? Why are you beating my boss?

Boss? I asked in confusion.

Uh, My Boss. The owner of this bar. I frowned to process the situation.

And that guy got drunk and refused to pay the bill and instead he was punching my boss calling him different names and refering him as some random dude's Name.

Huh?

Yes. And you also started the beating the shit out of my boss. Look at him he can't even talk properly. (Boss crying)

Y....you....yuh deserve tat-that Ohm bullshit Paw- (Nanon hicks) Pawat. Ohm breaths out.

Sorry for the misunderstanding sir, I will pay for the damage, hospital bill and also for his drinks. Please take care of your jaw if it fractures please let me know. This is my card.

I said and dragged Nanon with me out of the building.

Hey you leave me.....Who are you? Don't touch me. Call the police. Call the police. Police. Helppppp...Call the police.

Enough Nanon stand Straight. I said turning him towards me. He kept his finger on his lips being quiet he could barely stand on his legs.

I turned around to open my car door.

Call the police....he screamed again, I breathed out.

What you will do if you bring the Police? I asked with a straight face.

I-I (Nanon hicks) I will put a case on this honeycoated cakes (Nanon points his finger on Pawat's chest) for abduction of an innocent Person who is me Nanon Korapat Kirdpan.

What?

And yes on that DICKHEAD Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee who thinks himself as the most handsome man good for nothing but a Trash Can where I would love to puke.

(Ohm scoffs) Say that Again.

Puke....Puke....

Huh?

Yuckkkkk.....Yuckkkkk.....(Nanon pukes everything)

Ewwww......Nanon for god's sake those are my new shoes. Damn it. What are doing? Omg don't tell me.....Ohm turns around but Nanon already pulled Ohm and wipped his mouth to Ohm's brand new branded suit. .