22. Yes...Love happened.

Ohm's POV

Ohm....

I turned to him he leaned and eventually kissed me on my lips.

I smiled back to his dimples.

Your eyes screaming whatever you can't say in words maybe I need to agree with myself.....

The moment I met you like a lovestruck.....I am not being myself anymore.

I never knew what's with me until you made me realise there is nothing wrong to have these confused feelings towards a guy....

And I need to confess whatever happening to me these days never happened to me before never I felt something like this towards a Women or with a women looks like.....I like it.

Whatever happened to you.....looks like it's happening to me.

Looks like.....not looks like....

Yes it happened.......Love happened. And he said it finally after thinking a lot maybe he was trying to put the words together to explain.

And I love the feeling of how you are making me feel loved. He said looking at me as if I meant him so much how I feel to pull him in my arms close to my heart and tell him how I feel like how he is trying to explain.

But fuck I can never talk to him about my feelings towards him....I swear I will mess it up instead I held his hand tight looking at the calm sky that's how my mind was.....and feeling the waves of the water that's how my heart was beating as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

Love never happened to me......and I thought it would never happen to me. Now that it happened love me right. He whispered.

In a minute my life took a U turn looking at our tangled hands.

Want to know how I am feeling right now? He asked I nodded my head.

It will be very beautiful if the time stops here at this moment cause I want to get lost at this moment watching the sea while leaning on your shoulder. At this moment I love it too much Ohm....hope you understand.

And I loved how his words shaking me from inside out like do I even deserve this Man infront of me but one thing for sure I will do everything to love him right cause my happiness lies within his dimples.

I cupped his face kissing his forehead gently.

I don't know how to express what I feel for you but one thing for sure...

I have never learnt how to live without you.

(He laughed out)

Then how did you survive all those years without me in Canada?

(I chuckled)

Probably learning how to live without you and trust me I failed so bad that I don't want to go back.

You deserve that idiot....that Audacity you had to think your life would be better without me and that Audacity you have to leave me.

Okay....My mistake.

But do you wanna know something?

Hmm?

I missed you Ohm. I missed you so much when you were so away from me I couldn't understand what that feeling was. I felt empty so empty as if I lost something very important to me.

(Ohm smiled looking at Nanon hugging even tighter from the side)
.

Everything was going so perfectly to imagine my life....