2 Game On

Walking up with all the bed sheet imprints on my skin, nuzzling within the sheets with the smell of home.

I really missed home. I chuckled looking at the empty space beside me within the white sheets of my bed.

I opened my eyes with the sunlight hitting my face, the very first thing I do as soon as I wake up is staring at the muscle which I built with so much hard work.

Flexing muscles is my 2nd favourite thing to start a day.

Hahahaha Phiiiii.....I heard chucklings coming from the balcony.

Fuckkkk.... ruined my mood when I was really fantasizing about my morning. I was pissed off looking at those dimples which were flexing for no reason.

What's with him these days hanging with my brother?

What now? Do he want to steal my brother from me? He is a witch he might let that happen no wonder. And I won't just sit and watch. I grabbed my robe and ran out of the house to the garden where they were chitchatting.

Do you even have any idea what the time is right now? Phi asked me when I stood in front of him.

Who cares?

Ohm it's literally 1 in the afternoon. At least you should wake up at 10 Am and greet the family.

I don't care. Anyways give me that newspaper. I grabbed the newspaper and sat across Nanon after gaining a death glare from him to which I just smirked.

"......"

Phi.....Do you know this week we have a basketball match, and I am the captain of the team can you come to cheer me up?

Sure Nanon.

(Ohm scoffs)

Is your business sucking that you still play those childish ball games? Body is 25 but mind is still 5. (Ohm laughs)

Body 25 but still acting like 17. Nanon said frowning I stared at him for a while.

You think I will be scared of you if you keep staring at me like that? Go ahead I will play this game of staring.

Fineee....Wanna play? Let me see you on the basketball ground.

(Nanon laughs)

Ohm, Chill. You know he is better than you on the basketball ground. Nani said calming Ohm down since the situation got tensed.

Nanon smirks folding his hands.

Let's play right now. Ohm said pushing Nanon away ripping his rob off exposing his toned Tan gizzling skin under the sun.

Here he goes again for the show off, Don't mind him Nanon.

Phi....I am not scared of that muscle pig with no brains. You just enjoy the game.

No Brains? That's the same word which stricks my mind when I see you.

Nanon just rolled his eyes and already started spinning off the ball on his finger.

The way he rolls his eyes....I swear I will kill that attitude one day. Ohm thought to himself and walked near Nanon standing face to face and pushed the ball.

The game was on point, both of them where in eachother's throat, Meanwhile Nani was just staring at Nanon falling each second for him....All of a sudden Nanon felt too cute in that competative Expressions.

How much is it?

9 : 8 Ohm said in between.

You cheater.....You think I was not counting? It's 9 : 7....!! One ball and you'll be out. Nanon said almost smiling reaching near the goal but before Nanon could goal Ohm kept his leg in between to which Nanon tripped and missed the ball.

Ohm soon took it and goaled with the perfect hard hit to which he scored 3 points at once.

Yahhhhhhhoooooo......And that's the Goal. Ohm screams on the top of his lungs.

That was cheating. Nanon screamed.

Eyeeeehhhhh Ohm that was cheating. Nani screamed clicking his tongue.

It's not cheating it's called mind games. And I don't think people have brain to play mind games. Ohm replied smirking.

Nanon frowned.

You fucking cheater.

I am not.

Yes, You are. A Cheater. Nanon replied pointing his finger towards Ohm, Ohm smirked again which made Nanon to lose his shit as he threw the ball towards Ohm which hit his head.

Oops sorry....That was not intentional. Nanon said walking away, Ohm grabbed his hand almost ready to smash Nanon's head somehow the situation got tensed which Nani sensed it and came in the middle of both them who were so ready to kill each other.

Chill guys.....Chill. Ohm remember you need to go on a blind date today. Forgot? Nani reminds Ohm pushing him into their House but Ohm was maintaining that intense stare with Nanon.

Nanon simply pulled out his Middle Finger when Ohm was dragged by Nani.

Look at that piece of shit.....I will see his end. Ohm complained.

It was you who started Ohm.

.

Ohm started irritating me again. Nanon said simping on his Champagne.

I am not suprised. Chimon replied.

No, you are not understanding....it was him who started I really didn't want to interact or interfere with his business. I just wanted to pretend as if I don't know his existence.

But you couldn't. I told you Nanon, that at least this time you should ignore him cause you remember the havoc you caused 2 years ago.....You both literally got admitted to the Hospital for some random baseless challange of bike racing. And the fights you have with Ohm that's something really serious to bother about.

Chimon, I really tried to avoid him. He just gets on my nerves.

Okay....let's leave it. I think we are going back to the Old times.

What do you mean?

Old times.....like you will start complaining again and again, tell me all the baseless fights of you both, you will be back to you nosy self. Chimon replied which made Nanon to gulp another glass of Champagne.

Chimon smirked with Nanon's silence.

Tell me honestly......You missed your ultimate enemy don't you?

Never. I was in peace all these days which was so nice but now I will hate him more. Nanon replied without hesitation. His sight itself bothers me in all ways.

I FUCKING HATE HIM. Nanon said pressing the words.

........

Couldn't make with UE I am sick....but then I remember I wrote this one so I decided to release it.

I didn't recheck hope you understood the grammatical mistakes.

Bye. GN for me. And Love for you all.