17. I guess I am falling

Ohm's POV

Deep Breath is all I took before falling on to the ground, I hugged my knees close.

I knew this would happen. I expected. I warned myself not to take it to my heart, But damn why does it hurt?

God, Why do I still want him? Why can't I stop having these feelings for him?
.

Ohm came out of the bathroom, he collected his clothes and rushed out of the house after giving a brief smile to Nanon's Mother.

Nanon's Mom looked upstairs at Nanon, Who was watching Ohm leaving. She was confused like why didn't Ohm leave Last night?

Is everything Okay? She asked looking up at Nanon. He nodded his head with a smile.

Never knew terms and conditions between you two are changing.

Is it changing? Nanon whispered to himself.

Ohm stayed last night?

Hmm.
.

Nanon leaned back on his bed, he turned around when he felt Ohm's Smell on it.

The same smell which gave him a Morning errection. He closed his eyes still recollecting his faded memories.

You- You are so bad, Ohm. So bad. Nanon said looking at Ohm who was trying to remove Nanon's shoes.

Stay still. And lean Nanon.

No......Nanon doesn't want to. Nanon wants to be with Ohmi. Just for one night. Nanon is lonely without his Ohmi.

Shuuu....stay still. Your Mum is sleeping.

I don't care. I only care about things happening between us.

What's happening between us? Ohm asked trying to figure out what Nanon was trying to say. Meanwhile Nanon was getting chills while Ohm was staring at him with a lot of attention he kinda liked it and loved that attention . He was feeling like floating and high.

You and I. Something is wrong which feels so right. Nanon said Moving closer to Ohm.

What it is? Ohm asked removing Nanon's Socks.

I like you.......Nanon said making Ohm skip his beat.

Huh?

I like you when you are paying this kind of attention towards me, I want it. Nanon said.

You like my attention? Ohm said looking away being so done with Nanon.

Hmm....Nanon pulled Ohm face. This kind of attention he said and pulled Ohm and hugged him slowly slipping into Ohm's tights. Pulling Ohm's hands and wrapping himself around him.

Ohm was looking at how Nanon's expressions changing. Never knew he would be watching Nanon at his lowest absolutely driving him insane.

Nanon(Ohm gulps) ....I need to leave.

No. He whispered.

I don't know, What I am feeling.....I don't know what this feeling is.....it should be wrong but you. With you ahhhhhhhh (he moaned when Ohm touched his neck)

I don't know. Ohm gulped, he somehow figured it out that Nanon was going through his sexuality crisis, and just like him, Nanon wanted to know what this feeling is?

I know Nanon. I have been there. Done that. Ohm whispered trying to calm Nanon.

But this is not the right time to talk about it. Let's talk when we are sober. Ohm said but Nanon just Moved forward removing his buttons. Ohm gulped all his urges but looking at Nanon like how he fantasted is making him insane.