𝟎𝟔

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX...

it had been a few weeks later. morgan and wyatt were quite done with their project yet.

...

okay let's be honest. they hardly had anything done. and they had no class time left to do it. so, they were going to have to do it outside of school.

now, usually wyatt would have a project done way earlier than when it was due. but instead of working on the project in class, him and morgan were just messing around and talking the entire bell, getting to know each other more.

knowing that he didn't have any class time left meant that the actual presentation was happening very soon.

and he was stressed the fuck out.

he had been at home, pacing around his bedroom.

should i just do it on my own? stay up all night?

it was a big project. no matter how much he got done overnight, he wouldn't be able to get it done by himself. after thinking about it for a moment longer, he picked up his phone from his desk and messaged morgan.

morgan ❤️

hey
do you think you could come over tonight?
so we can finish the project?

totally! i was worried abt it too

okay great!
i would bring all of your stuff and pajamas or anything else you'll need

this may take all night

oh wow
uhm okay
i'll pack now, address?

******

okay
i'll be there in abt an hour 👋🏼

see you!

🎄✨

about an hour later, morgan made it to the walker's home.

it was quite a big house, morgan was surprised. she knew he had a big family, but this house seemed like a lot.

pushing her thoughts about the house away, she rang the doorbell. the door was opened by CC.

"oh, hey morgan! wyatt's up in his bedroom," morgan walked in, and CC closed the door behind her.

"great, thanks!" morgan turned around to walk away, but then slowly turned on her feet when she realized she did not know her way around this house.