Floyd x male

Spoilers maybe but let's be honest most of the people here watched the movie.
————————————————————

You were floyd's best friend wish you were more.

Until he left and didn't tell you where he was going or even that he was leaving you found out that he left from branch and his grandma. And on the day you were going to tell him how you felt to. awesome just great.

You walked home and plopped down face first on your bed

(Cue the music![it's raining it's pouring by Anton seabra])

-end of song-

You eventually calmed down but turned gray you didn't care though you just fell asleep and tried to forget about everything.

-time skip to when they saved Floyd-

Branch and poppy were finally back with  Floyd and his brothers. You new this was going to happen and you weren't sure if you were confident to talk to Floyd you were still really mad at him. Everyone was greeting each other you just stood to the side hoping that Floyd would notice you. Which he did.

"Y/n?"

"Floyd"

All Floyd did was tackle you to the ground in a big hug.

"I missed you so much"

"Why'd you leave me"

Floyd got off of you, letting you both stand up properly.

"I was going going to tell you but-... so much was going on and I just-... I don't know, I'm sorry though"

"I might forgive you, but only if you prove to me that you won't leave again"

"I promise I won't ever leave you again"
Floyd said grabbing your hands and looking you in the eyes. And oh my god you could not take the eye contact any longer so you let go of his hand and sped walked away with a massive blush on your face. Floyd was just smiled in confusion as he watched you turn a corner.

"I think he likes you"
Poppy whispered in his ear

"W-what no- he doesn't like me like that he's my best friend.

"I can tell when people like each other, and my dear friend, he 100% like likes you possibly even loves you"

"He can't, he wouldn't, I don't think-..."
Floyd hesitated

"Do you like him"

"Hmm"

-time-skip-

After their little celebration Floyd asked poppy we're y/n was, he didn't see him anywhere at the concert. Poppy said that he's most likely at his house and Floyd new where that was.

-time-skip-

Floyd was now at your front door. He hesitated before nocking, he heard some shuffling before the door opened but once y/n saw it was Floyd he slammed the door on his face.

"Wait y/n please let me talk to you"

"No go away"

"I'm not leaving y/n, please just open the door"

There was silence before y/n opened the door and let Floyd in. They walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

"what is it you need to talk to me about"

"Doyoulikeme?"

"Wow slow down, what?

"Do you like me, in a more than friend way?"
Floyd said with a small blush

"Where did you get that from?"

"Poppy"

"Dang she knows everything, well so what if I like you like that"
You said looking away from Floyd. Until you were once again tackled in a hug but add a kiss this time. Your eyes were wide from shock you were not expecting that. You eventually closed your eyes and melted into the kiss, you both parted and looked each other in the eyes as your color was starting to come back.

"Y/n"

"I know"

"I'm sorry I left and didn't tell you"

"It's ok i forgive you"

Floyd smiled and hugged you again.

"Floyd"

"Hmm"
He hummed and looked up at you with those beautiful eyes of his, you couldn't help but smile.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"And oh my god your to cute for me"
You said pulling him closer to you making him laugh a bit.  You both lay there for a bit before falling asleep in each others arms.

—————————————

Sorry if this seemed a bit rushed

695 words