John Dory x fem

Thx for requesting

Description: Rhonda gets hurt so John takes her to y/n and y/n fixes Rhonda.

————————————————————

John Dory had gone to poppy for help. Rhonda was hurt so John needed someone to help her, he went to poppy first because he didn't know anyone else who could handle something like this but he was sure poppy new.

"Hey poppy could you help me with Rhonda"

"Why?"

"Rhonda got hurt and I don't know anyone who can help her"

"Oh well I do know a person, her name is y/n, she is the best mechanic I know"

-time-skip-

John walked with Rhonda to your place as he approached a building he saw a garage door, there was some mechanic type noises coming from it. He nocked on the door and it took a-few minutes to open it, you slid the garage door up put your goggles on your forehead and put your hands on your hips.

"What do you want"

John stood there in admiration for a few seconds.

"Oh! Um... Rhonda is hurt and she's kinda a camper worm anyway I was wondering if you can help her"
John asked.

"I'm a mechanic not a vet"

"Well she's kinda a car so..."

"Ugh, if it means so much to you. Come on in worm van thing"

"Umm her names Rhonda"

"Random whatever, go into the garage"
Rhonda walked into the garage and nervously looked at John. John Dory put his Thumbs up in reassurance.

"Come back here in a few hours to check on her k. Now get out"
You said as the garage door slammed on John Dory's face, he had a shocked expression but walked away anyway hoping that Rhonda would be A-ok.

You took a look at Rhonda to make sure there's nothing to bad with her, you looked at her leg just to see she had a small sprain.

"You got to be kidding me"

You put some ice on her leg and made her lay in the corner for 20 minutes. She watched you work on other things as she waited for John to come back.

-time-skip-

You were welding a thing together when somehow even with all the noise you Hurd a nock at the garage door you open it to reveal John Dory.

"She just had a sprain but she'll be fine within a day"
You finished and walked back to welding your new project together.

"Thank you"

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever"
You replied as John collected Rhonda and left.

-time-skip-

A few weeks later John needed you to fix his toaster. (idk man) the past few weeks John has been coming to you to fix everything small thing that is broken and today it was his toaster.

"Are you kidding me, you know now I'm thinking your breaking these things on purpose solely so you can see me"

"What... don't be silly no... pfft"

"Mhm"

You took johns toaster and started to get to work on it, you didn't have any thing to do that day so you had time. as you were working John pointed out a pice of metal sticking out of your back.

"What's that?"

"What's what"
You asked continuing to work on the toaster.

"That metal stuff on your back"
You froze before getting up and putting a jacket on to cover it up.

"It's nothing"

"It doesn't seem like nothing, what is it"

"Nothing"

"Come on tell me pleaseeeee"

"NO!"
You snapped as you stoped working on the toaster and stared at John with an angered expression.

"I don't want to talk about it so just please"

"Sorry"

You went back to work.

"If you do ever want to talk about it, I'm here"
John put his hand on your shoulder, You stoped again and looked at him. You handed him his toaster.

"Thank you John Dory"

"Thank you for fixing my toaster"
You chuckled at that.

"Get out of here"
You said as you stood up and walked to the door letting John out.

"Thanks again, and really if you ever want to talk about, I'm here to listen"

"Get out of here John Dory"
You smiled as he walked off holding his toaster.

————————————————————

I hope this was ok I feel like I rushed with this one a little bit idk.

Thank you to the person who requested this :D

735 words