John Dory x male

Thank you to the person that requested this sorry it took me awhile to get it out

————————————————————

You were just sitting in your living room reading a book after leaving the monstrosity of a concert that your best friend John Dory along with his brothers just put on. As you were peacefully reading the door to your home suddenly burst open scaring you causing you to drop your book.

"Y/N!"

"Jesus Christ John Dory don't scare me like that"

"Sorry, anyway"

You sighed as JD walked closer to you.

"Y/n I have come to say fair well"

"Fair well? What for?"

"I'm going on a quest to hike the never glade trail, and I won't be back for a really long time and I didn't want to not say goodbye to you so..."

"You leavening?"

"Yeah but I promise I'll be back"

"Ok then"
You got up and hugged John goodbye, he returned the hug. You both parted and said your last goodbye before he left.

"Well I'll see later y/n"

"See you later JD"

And with that he was gone... you had to admit you were pretty mad about this i mean you have a right to be, he just abruptly decides to hike the never glade trails now!?!? Without mentioning it a single time before hand. Come on man!

-a-lot-of-years-later-i-think-20-

You had heard about John Dory and the rest of Brozone returning but to be completely honest you didn't care I mean after the stunt that JD pulled not even visiting after he was done hiking the never glade trails. Not cool. So there you are sitting on your couch about to read a book, when all of a sudden your door burst open scaring you.

"Jesus Christ!?!?"
You fell off the couch.

"Oh crap are you ok y/n, I did not mean to scare you"

"Wtf JD learn to nock!"

"Sorry"

You got up sat your book down and looked at John Dory with crossed arms and a raised brow.

"So... want to hang out?"

"Seriously..."

"What"

"Nothing nothing... come in and make yourself at home..."
You said sitting back down as JD sat next to you. There was a long awkward silence as you both just sat there, till John Dory spoke up.

"So... what have you been up to?"

"Oh nothing much, just reading books and making books stuff like that"

"Interesting interesting"

"How was hiking the never glade trails?"

"Oh- it was really awesome, I saw so many cool new things..."

You guys talking for awhile at one point you decided to make a quick meal and put on a movie before talking more. You talked about JD's adventures wile he was gone and the books you had read/written.

At one point in life you were extremely mad at JD for leaving but once he came back you were no longer mad,

"You know I hated you for leaving"

"Oh- you did"

"Yeah... but... now that your here, I can't help but be happy"

John Dory tackled you in a bear hug not letting go for a good wile, you hugged him back, very glad that you got your best friend back.

"I am never letting you leave ever again"
You said as you both slightly parted from the hug you put your hands on JD's cheeks and smiled, before blushing and looking away. Which he responded to by turning your head to face him forcing you to look at him before he kissed you,

"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere"

————————————————————

Hehehehehe

Sorry it took so long for me to make this I had absolutely no motivation please forgive me and sorry if it's bad...

Still hope you liked it and thanks to the person who requested it :)

638 words