Clay x trans male

Yay a trans request :D

Y/n's mom is a transphobic b I t c h
Clay y/n's boyfriend defends y/n when he comes out to his mom.

————————————————————

You and clay were walking to your moms house. You decided that today was the day you were going to come out to your mother. To be honest you didn't really know how she would react but you hoped she would except you.

You opened the door to your moms house. She was making food she rushed to the door to give you a big hug.

"Hi (deadname) and clay how is everything"
You smiled and cringed at your (deadname).

"It's going good but mom I have something to tell you"

"What is it (gasp) are you guys getting married"

"Umm- n-no we're not"

"Oh- that's a shame"

You took a breath and fiddled with your fingers. Clay put his hand on your shoulder to comfort you. You glanced over at him before taking a deep breath in and letting the words out.

"Mom I'm trans"

"No"

"What?"
You said confused

"No your not"

"Yes I am mom"

"No you were born a girl you will stay a girl (deadname)"

"Mom, I thought you would be supportive of me"

"Now why would I be supportive of a mentally I'll girl, I'm singeing you up for therapy"

"Ok that's we're I'm going to have to stop you"
Clay said.
"Y/n is not mentally I'll and he does not need to go to therapy, you do, you are obviously the mentally I'll one if you can't support your son for who he is"

"Get out of my house now"

"And we'll be happy to leave. Come on y/n"
At this point you were having a full blown breakdown as clay walked you back to your shared home.

You calmed down halfway threw the walk.

"Hey don't listen to your mom, if she can't except you the she doesn't deserve you ok"

"Mhm"

"Hey look at me"
Clay stoped walking, he cupped your face in his hand and smiled at you.

"You are the most handsome man I have ever met in my entire life"

You giggled and grabbed his hands on your face wile smiling.

"Thank you clay"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

And with that you both walked back to your shared house hand in hand almost completely forgetting about the situation with y/n's mom.

————————————————————

Sorry this was kinda short but it was still good right? :]

Thank you to the person who requested this hope you liked it :D

436 words