Sp/bruce + stressed (GN) teen

(PLATONIC)

this guys got a wife and kids guys come on.
——————————
You were just trying to catch up on your studies. Not all trolls wanted to focus on stuff like being a doctor or math major but you did and finals were nearing, the stress was finally getting to you.

Bruce was visiting you parents. They were childhood friends and they asked Bruce to watch you wile they were gone for the day.

Working you ass off you only focused on your studies only peeking your head out to says hi to Bruce then immediately getting back to work. All of a sudden as you go to grab your pencil to write more notes you can't find it and that sets you off. With anxiety of these finals and getting notes and assignments with deadlines done being of failure you got up and practically tore the place apart in a frustration break down you screamed in frustration and anger already giving up. You sat on the floor leaning against your bed as Bruce Burst your door open only to see your head tucked into your knees.

He walked into your room closing the door and sitting next to you.

"Hey kid you ok"

"Yeah just peachy"
You said but it was slightly muffled.

"What's going on"

"Nothing, I'm just- never mind it's nothing"

"You can talk to me I won't judge"

You just peeked your head out from your knees and looked at him, before lifting your head completely and wiping your eyes.

"I'm just a little stressed"

"Hmm I understand, and... I can see why, I think you should take a break"

"I can't finals are next week I can't stop studying or els I'll fail. And if I fail then I can't graduate"

"Listen to me kid, if you keep working like this you will burn yourself out, trust me I've been there, if anything a little break is going to help you"

"I don't know"

"Come on kid"
Bruce stood up and held his hand out for you to take which you did.

"You need a break, so why don't you go sit on the couch and watch a movies and I'll make some food, is that ok?"

"Yeah I guess"

"Good"

And with that you went to the living area to watch a movie and Bruce went to make some food for the both of you, you enjoyed the rest of your day not worrying about your studies you felt like a huge wait was lifted off of your chest.

————————————

So I have finals next week and I'm kinda scared but oh well at least Christmas Eve and day are nearing yay :D

Sorry this was kinda short.

454 words