Chapter 4

I quickly get up and go to the shower, hearing nobody I silently thank the gods and walk to the bathroom. I quickly open the door and walk into the bathroom, shitting it as fast as I could and locking it before anyone else could claim it. I turn around to put my stuff on the sink before letting out a yelp as I see Lee standing at the sink with no shirt on brushing his teeth.
"Oh crap, I'm so sorry." I say going to leave but he stops me.
"Nah it's okay, I'll be done in a minute anyway." He says spitting the toothpaste from his mouth into the sink.
"Okay." I say trying not to look at his bare torso as to not seem like a perv.
"You like what you see?" He asks and smirks at me while getting the cup that was sitting on the sink and filling it with water.
"Not at all." I say setting down my stuff and getting my brush out.
"Okay." He says and shrugs it off while I brush my hair. I nod and he goes to leave before stopping at the door.
"Do you have a thing for my brother?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Nope."
"Whatever." He says and leaves and I lock the door behind him letting out an exhausted sigh.
"Okay y/n. Always look to see whose in the bathroom before going in, because apparently, these boys don't know what a lock is." I say to myself getting into the shower.
After my long shower I quickly try to dry my hair with the towel and put all my stuff into my bag and walk out only to bump into Issac.
"Hey watch where you're going." He says grumpily.
"Sorry." I say and he huffs as he walks into the bathroom.
"Don't worry about him." I hear a boy say from behind me and I turn around to see Cole.
"He gets very very grumpy in the morning, it's not you, it's him." I nod and make my way to my room.
What is this place? I think to myself.
I get ready and sit on my phone while watching TikTok for a while until I look at the time and see that it's nearly time to go so I grab my bad and race downstairs.
"Y/n honey, quick go follow the boys you'll be riding with them."
"Okay!" I say and rush outside as I see my sister walking down the stairs.
I walk outside to see all the boys putting they're bags in the back of the car and hopping in, I quickly grab Danny that's walking past me and he turns to face me.
"What's up?" He says and look to the car once more.
"So do I just put my bag in the trunk and hop in?" I ask and he nods.
"Yeah, here I'll put your bag in and show you where you can sit."
"Okay thanks." I say handing him my bag and following him to the car.
"You sit there Inbetween Issac and Lee." He says opening the door for me.
"Great. Thanks." I say trying not to sound disappointed. I quickly sit inbetween them and awkwardly wave to them both as I see my sister get in front of me.
"Alright let's go." Coke says and we start driving.
"Where's the seatbelt?" I ask and Issac shrugs.
"Don't know, lost it a long time ago. Just sit back and you should be alright." He says and furrow my eyebrows at him. We drive for a little bit until we hit a speed bump and I nearly go flying until I feel a long arm lay across my stomach keeping me glued to the seat. I look over to Issac who looks unbothered while he stares out the window so I go back to staring at my hands but can't stop myself from looking at his arm that's held firmly around my waist this time.
Once we finally arrive at school I hear cole say something about how we have to be here at 3:30 otherwise we get left behind and I quickly leave the cramped vehicle.
"Hey y/n! Wait up!" I hear from behind me and I turn around to see Lee catching up to me.
"Hey." I say confused.
"Hey I just thought that you might want me to show you where your class is?" He says and I nod.
"Oh yeah thanks." I say and he leads me toward the entrance.
"Alright it says here on your timetable that your in room 10B" he says looking at my timetable, I nod and he leads me in a direction to the right.
"I'm pretty sure it's this way." He says and we continue to walk for about 5 minutes until he stops. "Alright, we're here." He says and I look at the door which says room 10B.
"Thanks Lee. This would've taken me ages to find."
"No problem." He says and I walk into the class to see multiple students staring at me, including Issac. What's even worse was that the class was full except for one seat, yeah you guessed it, next to Issac. I go over and sit down while he ignores me, ew rude. I think to myself and choose to ignore him back. I get through about half the lesson until I hear a 'psst' sound right next to me.
"What do you want Issac?" I say not looking at him.
"Jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." He says and turn to him.
"Says the person that like that from last night to this morning." I say and turn back to my work.
"Oh come on, you were in the shower for too long."
"I was t in there for that long." I say and he laughs.
"I waited an hour for you to get out, an hour y/n. That's a long time."
"Well maybe you should've gotten up later." I said and he huffs.
"Whatever." He says and I shake my head. I'm thankful for the silence that follows and I manage to get all my work done, even with Issac flirting with some cheerleader all lesson who glared at me a few times. By the end I hear the bell go off and quickly grab all my stuff and speed walk out of class to my locker.
"Hey." I hear a male voice say as I'm getting my stuff out of my locker. I turn around and I'm met with a dude who was definitely my type, fluffy brown hair, soccer jersey on, freckles definitely a catch.
(INSERTS BRADY NOON)

"Hey." I say back smiling sweetly.
"I'm Brandon."
"I'm y/n." I reply and he nods.
"I know, you're one of the pretty girls from New York." He says and I nod.
"I am."
"So how are you liking it here?" He asks and I shrug.
"I will admit, I've had worse." I say.
"Well I'm glad you're not finding it too hard. Listen there's a party tommorow night and I was wondering if you wanted to come." He ask me and just as I'm about to say yes I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders.
"Hey can I borrow you for a second?" Issac asks.
"Uhh."
"Thanks" he says and pulls me away until we're at another hallway.
"Wait Issac I left my locker open." I say trying to go back but he wouldn't let me go.
"Don't worry, nobody wants your shit anyway." He says and look at him with fake offence.
"Why are you talking to him?" He asks and i furrow my eyebrows.
"Why not."
"Because he's bad news." Issac replies and I smirk.
"You're jealous." I say and he shakes his head.
"Definitely not. We've been rivals, you know, mortal enemies ever since we were kids." He says and I raise my eye brow.
"Mortal enemies? Really? What are you 7?" I ask with a scoff and be shakes his head.
"Just stay away from him. Okay?" He says and glare at him.
"I'll do whatever the hell I want." I say and push him off me and walk back to my locker.
I get through the rest of the day pretty smoothly and soon the day ends. I walk to my locker and put all my books away and by the time I'm done I look at my phone.
Oh shit. My eyes go wide it's 3:32pm. I quickly race outside and just as I get out of the school I see them pull out of the parking lot and into the street. I sigh in defeat realising that I'm gonna have to walk home now. I start walking until I hear a beep. I quickly turn around startled until I see Brandon drive up next to me.
"Where's your boyfriend?" He asks and I shrug.
"What boyfriend?" He smirks and tells me to hop in and I gratefully obliged.
"So why are you walking home?" He asks and I laugh.
"The car leaves at 3:30 and I came out at 3:32, I should've been checking the time."
"Ah it's okay, I'll drive you home." He says and I smile.
"Thank you." He nods and pulls out of the parking lot and starts the drive toward my house.

Once we get there I get out of the car and bend down to the window thanking him again.
"It's alright, so about the party tommorow night?" He asks and I nod.
"I'll see what I can do." I say and he smiles.
"Okay, I'll see you tommorow?" He asks and I nod and he leaves. I quickly run upstairs and bump into Issac.
"Where were you?" He asks with a mouthful of ice cream.
"Youse left me remember?" I asked and he shrugged,
"You look fine, you survived."
"Whatever" I say copying what he usually says and I go upstairs to my room. I wasn't going to let his stupid comments ruin my day.