Chapter 7

Beep Beep Beep! I hear my alarm going off. I groan and turn it off without open my eyes. I open my eyes groggily and I'm hit with an aching headache. I hold my hand up to my head and groan once again and then I feel it. Two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I look up to see Issac sleeping soundly and holding me to his chest.
Now I really want to know what the hell happened last night. I look down and to my relief I still had my clothes on.
"Issac!" I whisper-yell, trying to shake him awake. "Wake up!" I say more loudly and he still doesn't move.
"Oi!" I say a little louder and slap his cheek and he jolts awake.
"What the hell?!" He says tiredly.
"What are you doing in my bed?" I ask and he lays his back down closing his eyes.
"Issac!" I say slapping his arm and he groans.
"Stop slapping me." He complains.
"Answer my question."
"You asked me too."
"No I didn't." I deny and he smirks still keeping his eyes closed.
"Yes you did."
"You're lying." I say and he shakes his head and then opens his eyes while he rolls onto his back keeping one arm under me on my waist.
"You wish." I look at him trying to think of what to say when there's a knock on the door.
"Shit." I say and quickly get up and rush to door opening it only a little so no one could see Issac lying on my bed.
"Hey y/n." Lee says and I greet him back.
"Have you seen Issac? He's not in his bed." He asks and I shake my head.
"Nope haven't seen him."
"Okay well thanks anyways." He says and is about to leave until he stops and turns around again.
"Is that sex hair?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows.
"No?" I say and he raises an eyebrow.
"Are you sure? It looks a lot like it. Are you sure you don't know where Issac is?" He asks again crossing his arms.
"Yes I'm-" I was about to say until the door opens wider and Issac steps out behind me and even worse, his shirts off.
"Hey Lee." He says smirking and I glare at him.
"Why the fuck is your shirt off?" I say to him and he looks at me innocently.
"You took it off remember?" I widen my eyes and look to Lee who is looking at us with a raised eyebrow.
"So you two?" He asks and Issac shakes his head.
"No she wishes." He says and then walks off and I turn to Lee.
"He's lying." I say and he shakes his head.
"Whatever you say y/n." He says and then walked away. I groan and shut my door. I turn around and see his shirt lying on my bed so I walk over and pick it then walk to the window and throw it out the window. There, he wants to be smart and make me look bad then he can go find his shirt, I hope it blows into dog shit.
I quickly get ready for the day and walk downstairs until I'm met with Katherine.
"Oh hey Kat!" I say and she smiles.
"Hey y/n. I was just gonna ask you something." She says and I nod.
"Ask away." I say and he she claps her hands together.
"Well um, you know that party that you told me you were going to last night? Well was Issac with you? Because he says he was but I don't really know if he was."
"Uhhh," I think for a moment, "yeah I wanted to bring him because I don't really know anyone and wanted him to introduce me to a few people." I say and she nods.
"Okay great! It's just that he was supposed to be grounded last night."
"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know. But uh, what is he grounded for?" I ask and she sighs and shakes her head.
"They put dye in your sisters hair all for a bet. Can you believe them?" She says and I raise an eyebrow.
"Yeah how dare they, uh if you'll excuse me I just have to ask Issac something." I say and she nods.
"Okay, I'll see you later today." I nod and walk past her out to the kitchen to see Issac sitting at a little table in the kitchen with Lee and Jordan. I quickly go over and slam my hand on the table making them all jump.
"Hey boys, would you mind giving me and Issac a minute. I need to talk to him about something important." I say smiling but it doesn't reach my eyes. They both look at each other and nod as they hurriedly leave their seats and wish Issac luck. I sit in Lees seat while Issac looks at me waiting for me to say something.
"I can't believe you tried to embarrass my little sister for some fucking bet." I say glaring at him.
"Yeah well she snitched." He said looking down and continuing to say his cereal.
"I don't care. You decided to ruin her hair all for your enjoyment."
"Relax it was just a joke." He says and I grab his wrist and he looks at me.
"Issac, never do anything like that to my sister ever again."
"Or what?" He smirks leaning closer to me.
"I don't know. But I'm pretty sure your bestie Brandon would have a few ideas." His smirk drops and I smile at him sweetly before getting up and walking away.
"I want my shirt back." He calls out to me and I turn around.
"Sure, but you might have to go digging around for it in the yard, can't really remember where your dog buried." I say pretending to be in deep though and then shrug and proceed to walk out the front door.