Chapter 5

I get up a bit later this morning and decide to just wash my face and get ready without going for a shower. Disgusting I know but what can you do when you wake up later and the bathrooms never free? After I finish getting ready and pack my bag I hear someone pounding on my door. I quickly rush to open it to see my sister standing there in a bathrobe and her hair in a towel.
"What's up sis?" I asked and she stormed into my room slamming the door behind her.
"Look what they did to me hair!" She said and pulled the towel off to reveal the top of her head bleached.
"Woah, I'd call your stylist and ask for a refund." I say in fake awe and she widens her eyes.
"You're not funny!" She says and goes to look in my mirror at her ruined hair.
"Look, I saw some hats on the rack at the door so the best bet would be to put one of those on until we can find you some hair dye that won't make you look like someone ran shit through your hair." I say and she nods looking like she's about to cry. I hug her and rub her back.
"They're so mean, I don't know what I did." She says and I nod.
"I know, now let's dry your hair and get you dressed. Let's show them that you're strong and won't go down without a fight." I say grabbing a hair dryer and start drying her hair.

"Goodmorning class, today we will be learning about the many ways cells help us in our everyday lives." The teacher says as I grab my book out and start taking down the notes on the board.
"Psst!" I hear from behind me and furrow my eyebrows as I look back to see Brandon behind me.
"Hey." I whisper to him and he whispers back.
"Are you coming tonight?" I roll my eyes playfully and smile.
"I guess if you really want me there." He grins and I turn back to the board. I feel eyes on me and turn to look to my side to see Issac glaring at me and Brandon from across the room. Geez stalker much. I make eye contact with him as I smirk and send him a wink while he continues to glare. I shake my head and go back to the lesson, not letting anything be my focus for the rest of the period.
As soon as the bell goes I quickly walk out and too my locker, praying that I don't have another experience like the last one. But thankfully Issac leaves me alone and so does Brandon until I get to my next class and he sits next to me, in Isaac's seat...
"Hey." He says and I smile. "So do I need to pick you up tonight or?" I nod and as I'm about to reply we hear someone clear their throat.
"You're sitting in my seat." Issac says and Brandon smirks at him.
"Didn't realise it had your name on it." I see Isaac's jaw tense.
"What do you think you're doing here?" Issac asked his eye darkens.
"Just asking when I'm picking up my girl for the party tonight." Brandon says putting an arm around my shoulder.
"She's not "your girl"." I could see Isaac getting tense and decided to break it up.
"I think you should go sit in your seat Brandon." I say and shrug his arm off my shoulders. "We can talk later."
"Okay beautiful. I'll come see you at lunch." He says and walks off and Isaac sits down.
"Are you okay?" I ask and he ignores me.
"Issac?"
"I don't want to talk to you right now." He says and I stay silent as I turn my head and watch as the teacher walks into the room.
It was a long lesson with both of us being silent and not talking. I think Isaac was kind of overreacting, I mean, he's an ass to me. Why does he care? It's not like he likes me or anything. Soon the bell rings and I get up and basically run out of the classroom to find my sister, soon I see her sitting at a table with her friends and I go up to her and sit with her.
"Hey sis!" I say and she greets me back.
"Hey how have you been?" She asks and I shrug.
"Confused, wanna come to a party later?" I ask and she looks at me with disapproval.
"Seriously y/n?" She says sighing. "Another party?" I nod.
"Uh yes? Come on it'll be fun." She shakes her head.
"No I'm sorry I can't, I got so much I have to study for and not to mention all the new extra curriculars."
"Okay Jackie I get it. Next time." I say and she looks at me apologetically.
"Sorry." I nod and soon her friends drag me into the conversation and we had fun talking and laughing and soon we had to go back to class. I get through the whole day and soon I have to go home. As I'm walking to the doors I hear my name being called from behind me and I turn around to see Brandon running after me.
"Oh hey Brandon." I say as he tries to catch his breath.
"Hey y/n." He says finally calming down. "I was wondering if you wanted to get another ride home." He says and I smile.
"That would be great." I say and we walk towards his car. I open the car door and get in and soon we're on the road.
"So was this day any better?" He asks and i shake my head.
"Definitely not."
"That's not good. Hopefully this party will be better." I nod and soon we arrive at my house.
"Hey so is it okay if I pick you up at around 6:30ish?" He asks and I nod.
"Yeah sure." He nods and I get out of the car and walk towards the house and wave to him as I go inside. I see most of the boys sitting and doing their own thing but I don't see Isaac anywhere. That's strange. I think but brush it off and walk up stairs. I go into my room and play on my phone for a bit until about 5:30 and I quickly get ready. At around 6:20 I'm finally ready and go out into the hallway. I turn around the lock my door but when I turn back I bump into a hard chest. I look up and look into Isaac's eyes.
"Hey what was going on with you today?" I asked and he ignored the question, instead he started walking forward causing me to stumble back until my back hit the closed door. He raises his arm above me to rest it on the door frame as he leaned down a little.
"I thought I told you not to go near Brandon." He said and I raised an eyebrow.
"I thought I told you that I'll do what I want." I replied and he smirked.
"Don't go to the party. Stay home, with me." He said and he put a hand under my chin pushing my mouth up to his and soon our lips barely touching. I was mesmerised until I realised what I was doing. I quickly grab his wrist and yank his hand alway from my face.
"That might work on your little cheerleader girls but it won't work on me." His smirk drops and his voice goes dark.
"Don't go to that party."
"Give me one good reason too."
"Cause I don't want you too." He says.
"I said a good reason." I say and he glared at me for moment until he speaks again.
"Fine, then I'm coming with you."
"Nah uh, no you're not."
"Yes I am." He says and walks off shutting the door behind him. I stare at the door for about 5 minutes contemplating whether or not this party is really worth going too when he comes back out in a white shirt with a black leather jacket over it and black jeans with black converse. I hate to admit it but he looked good.
"Alright let's go." He says.
"Wait." I say and he looks at me.
"We have to wait for Brandon." I say and he rolls his eyes.
"Ugh we're going with him."
"That was the plan, you can still stay home if you want."
"Not a chance." He says and walks down the stairs. I roll my eyes and follow him.
This is going to be the worst party I've ever been too.