Chapter 6

2 weeks later..

I woke up around 7:30 am to Milani saying "WAKE UP ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!" "Mm 5 more minutes!" "You're such a baby!" she said before pulling my blanket off of me "Girl it's cold give me" "Wake up girl lets go" "Fine,"

I said before getting up and heading to the bathroom. I got out of the bathroom went to my suitcase and picked out an outfit walked over to
the desk did my makeup and went to change out of my pjs.

After I was done I went to the living room where Milani was waiting for me "Finally girl you take forever to get ready!" "I'm tired" I nagged "GIRL ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND ALL YOUR THINKING ABOUT IS SLEEPING?"

"Yea? I'm tired you woke me up at 7:30 literally 7:30" "Because I wanna celebrate your birthday plus remember what I told you last night?" "Yea.." I let out a sigh before going to sit next to her "Girl cheer up we are gonna explore areas in London for your birthday!"

I forced a smile and nodded I really didn't wanna do anything I just wanted to lay in bed and watch tv honestly. We decided to play and fool around in the hotel for a few hours before actually going outside we baked, watched movies, etc.

It was 6:45 pm by the time we went out "Oh girl I forgot I got you these dresses it's so pretty and pink and black looks good on you soo" "Thank you! You didn't have to" "It's ok girl go try it out"

I wore the pink one out for dinner with Milani we went to a fancy restaurant in London then Milani drove me home so I could change into my black dress after I got back in the car and we started driving "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise"

We pulled up to a mansion with music banging and lights just blinding me we got out and went inside the mansion to see it was a party I saw Cench at the bar area his eyes shifted to me and smiled before coming over "Happy birthday Celine!" "Mm," I said observing the party before asking

"So who is this party for?" "Celine its your birthday I planned this for you" "Oh really thank you!" I forced a smile before pulling him in for a hug. Cench introduced to his manager, his friends, etc we went to the bar area, and I grabbed a drink because I knew this was gonna be a long night.

Later I got a text from Milani saying "Girly are you gonna do it tonight or not?" "Idk if he talks other then introducing me to everyone" "Alr text me if you need anything," Milani said. Me and Cench started talking about random stuff and I found myself talking to him about everything this dude was so easy to talk to the way he just listens and scans me just gave me butterflies.

I snapped out of it and apologized I finished my drink and went to the balcony to get some fresh air I really don't know how I was gonna make him fall for me to be honest I finished my second drink and decided to go back inside until..

he stopped me he stepped closer before kissing me I kissed him back and We made out. The whole night was a blur after that to be honest I don't remember what happened that much I woke up to see I was in his bedroom with him holding me tight

Oh no this cannot be happening to me right now my dress was ripped on the floor so were the other pieces except the socks I wore my socks and I went to his closet and grabbed a hoodie wore it and went to his bathroom to fix up my makeup a bit before deciding on going to look for Milani I went outside to the living room to see no one.. Confused I texted Milani "Girl where are you!?" "At the hotel, why?" "I need you to pick me up from Cench's place pls rn" "Omw"

I went outside to wait on her because I didn't want to be in there no more few minutes later I saw Milani's car pull up and I got in "Girl I'm so sorry I woke up and couldn't find you so I thought you went home" "It's okay thank you for picking me up.." "What happened and who's hoodie is that? It looks good on you perfectly oversized" "I honestly don't wanna talk about it"