Chapter 18

These past 2 weeks Madz, Celine, Cench, and Nash hung together and got to know each other

These past 2 weeks Madz, Celine, Cench, and Nash hung together and got to know each other. They explored Sydney, took pictures, Went to a meet-and-greet, festivals, etc.

                      𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐲: ❤️                     Tagged @Centralcee      Liked by 4,012,172 and 7,000+ comments

        𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐲: ❤️
Tagged @Centralcee
     Liked by 4,012,172 and 7,000+ comments

@Centralcee: Love ❤️
-> @user272714: Bffr you and Celine were better

@Loveceline: Damnn okay ‼️
-> @user1093663: Lying out of your ass rn..

@Stoplookingfornash: Dinner night was crazy.
-> @user1982224: AYO WHAT HAPPENED!?

@User01736: WHERE MY GIRL CELINE AT!?
______________________________

@User01736: WHERE MY GIRL CELINE AT!?______________________________

               𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄: Sydney 🇦🇺              Tagged @StoplookingfornashLiked by 10,122,244 and 10,000+ comments

             Tagged @Stoplookingfornash
Liked by 10,122,244 and 10,000+ comments

@Stoplookingfornash: You wore the outfit?
-> @loveceline: ofc I would!
-> @user193736: What going on here 👀

@Centralcee: Okayy 😍
-> @user90174: Wonder how yo girl
feel abt this..

@Yourstrulymilani: DAMNN THAT CORSET.
-> @Loveceline: Mwah. 💋

@Dailyceline: MOMMY 😫

@User717265: This.
-> @user1837364: BROO SHE IS SO FINE..

@User56337: LEFT HER FOR MADZ!?
-> User146886: Right I'm sorry but Cench downgraded.

@Everythingceline: YOU JUST KNOW YOU FINE ASF DON'T YOU?
-> @Loveceline: STOPP 🤭

@Celineswife: WIFEY
______________________________

It was our last day in Sydney so I started packing up my stuff and Nash's as well. "What are you doing?" "Oh just packing our things so we could leave tomorrow," I said with a smile "Oh um tell me when you're done I have a surprise for you." He said before walking to the living room.

When I was done I went to the living room "So what is your surprise?" "Come with me." He said before grabbing my hand and leading me outside the room. We went to a different room where everything was decorated beautifully with roses everywhere. "Celine these past 2 weeks was the best days of my life with you and I can't imagine my life without you I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend." "Cringe." I thought.

I felt bad knowing I didn't have feelings for him "I'm sorry and don't get me wrong you're a nice guy but I'm just.. not ready for a relationship." As soon as I said those words the room went quiet as he got up "It's Cench isn't it.." "How did you-" "So it is him?" He said as he stepped closer to me "I-" "How do you think your little friend would feel?" "Nash.." I said before he hugged me tight.

"You're Mine do you get that!?" He said as his grew wide "Nash what are you doing?" I mumbled. His grip became tighter "Nash stop I can't.. Breathe" "YOU BITCH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I heard before I blacked out.

𝐎𝐚𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

"Celine is so fun to hang out with we should invite her to these trips sometimes I love her honestly," Madz said as we walked past a room "Wait is that Nash and Celine?" Madz said I looked up from my to see what she was talking about.

"Celine these past 2 weeks were the best days of my life with you and I can't imagine my life without you I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend." "Ew." I thought.

"I'm sorry and don't get me wrong you're a nice guy but I'm just.. not ready for a relationship." She said, "Damn that's sad." "Mhm," Madz agreed. the room went quiet as he got up "It's Cench isn't it.." "How did you-" "So it is him?" "What is he talking about?"

"Uh, I don't know.." I lied. He stepped closer to Celine "I-" "How do you think your little friend would feel?" "Nash.." She said before he hugged her tight.

She struggled trying to get out of his grip "You're Mine do you get that!?" He said as his eyes grew wide. I was about to go in before Madz grabbed my hand "Leave her.." "What? She is gonna pass out." I whispered, "Why do you care what happens to her she's your ex?"

I rolled my eyes before looking back at what was going on now  "Nash what are you doing?" She mumbled. His grip became tighter "Nash stop I can't.. Breathe" She said before passing out on the bed.

I pulled my hand away from Madz before going inside the room.  "YOU BITCH WHAT ARE DOING!?" I said as Madz grabbed the water from the counter and splashed it on Celine But she wouldn't wake up.

I went over to her before carrying her "Cench what are you doing? You know I'm starting to believe you have feelings for her too or something." "Are you kidding me right now Madz what is wrong with you can't you see she isn't okay!?" I said before taking her to our room.

I put her in our bed before putting the covers on her. "Cench do you like her or something?" "What makes you think that?" "The way you didn't listen to me and went to save her without any hesitation and carried her when I told you not to." "Honestly Madz this has been happening for these past 2 weeks and I can't deal with it anymore so if you want to think like that you can leave.." I said annoyed.

"..." The room got silent "Fine! But please answer my question I promise I won't ask anymore questions.." She said holding my hand "I don't think I can answer that.."