Chapter 15

"𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼     𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄"

𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄"

6 months later...
[ Duke and I were broken up because we were both busy and didn't have time to see each other I respected his decision but I was back to being depressed..]

"Girl you need to get over them you are better than this!" Milani said comforting me "It's not Duke it's just.." I sighed "Cench?" She said I hugged her again "If you like him so much why don't you tell him?" I wipe my tears "No he used me and I'm afraid it will happen again plus he is dating Madeline... I care enough to stay away from his life."

"Well then stop worrying about him!! Listen, why don't we go clubbing tonight you know? Like old times." "Yeah, sure whatever.." I said before going back to eating ice cream "Girl get your lazy ass up and get out of his hoodie you look pathetic." "Shut up and I'm going give me a minute," I said before putting down the tub of ice cream I got up and went to the bathroom to change out of the hoodie.

I thought about what Milani said maybe she was right maybe I should move on It was pathetic how much I cared about someone who was just using me. "Crazy.." I said before putting on my dress. I opened my drawer and picked out a couple of bracelets before putting them on. I did my makeup and went back outside "Okayy I see you!!

"Why don't you go inside the car and wait for me" "What why?" "Because I need to pee" "Oh alright," I said before going out inside

"Why don't you go inside the car and wait for me" "What why?" "Because I need to pee" "Oh alright," I said before going out inside. I went inside the car and waited for Milani a few moments later Milani joined me.

"Girl stop thinking about him!! I am taking you out so you can forget about him" "Huh? Um, I wasn't.." I lied "Girl I know you inside and out don't lie to me, please girl forget about him enjoy tonight." "I can't I literally can't even if he told me himself I would if I could but I literally can't," I said upset tears filling up my eyes I held them back as I looked out the window trying to calm down.