Chapter 9

( Sorry for the late upload I had to edit Cench on my editing account: @alwayscench on TikTok. Just for that here is a longer chapter sorry in advance. )
_________________________________
I got to my hotel room and headed bathroom to shower. I got out of the bathroom and went to grab my phone off the counter and saw 9 missed calls from Milani I called her again

"Shit my bad I was showering" "It's all good any updates?" "We are dating now so.." "For real? How explain it rn long or short" "So basically today I decided to wear his stupid hoodie not knowing it was his wore it to the studio and his friend started asking me I got irritated so I just agreed that it was his and we were dating." "MM GIRL THIS IS GETTING JUICY HOLD ON LEMME GET SOME POPCORN"

I rolled my eyes before continuing "After we were done recording I grabbed my things and just as I was about to call my driver Cench asked if he can drop me off I-" "Girly you should've said no and left it at that" "Milani don't do that shit with bro I'm explaining, right? Listen."

"Alright my bad chill" "Anyways I was about to decline then he grabbed my hand and basically dragged me out to his car I got in and it was for a few minutes until he spoke about the dating thingy and asked if we were actually dating and I just agreed soo0 yeah."

"Girl, are you gonna play him or?" "I don't know honestly playing someone is just cruel and I want to get to know him I feel like I am doing something wrong.." "But what he is doing is right? Girl, he is literally playing you!" "Well maybe if we get to know each other he would change his mind honestly I think it's just his manager forcing him."

"Alright, girl just saying if you get your heartbroken don't say I didn't warn you" I rolled my eyes before saying "Alright, alright anyways goodnight I'm tired" "Mm goodnight." She said before handing up.

I got up from my couch and was about to head to bed until I heard a knock at my door I went over by the doors and checked through the peek hole to see "Cench!?" I whispered reluctantly I opened the door "Can I come in?" I grabbed his hand and led him inside before closing for door.

"Damn, you didn't have to drag me" "What do you want? And how did you find where I was staying?" "First I came here to spend time with my girlfriend and second you have your locations on for me." I sighed before saying "what do you wanna do then?" "Hmm, movie?" he suggested "Sure I'll get the snacks" He sat on the couch and pulled out his phone as I went to the kitchen to grab the snacks "Ima go wash my face be right back," he said before going to the bathroom.

I placed the snacks on the table before going to the bathroom "What are you doing?" "washing my face?" "With soap!? You must be crazy here use these" I handed him some products "Uh what am I supposed do with these?" "Use them!? "Is this really necessary?" "Yes?" "Ok what am supposed to do again?" "Hold on lemme do it for you instead."

We started talking and laughing about stupid shit "Ok you can take it off now it's been 15 minutes" "I really don't see how this is gonna make a difference" "It will! Trust me, here

We started talking and laughing about stupid shit "Ok you can take it off now it's been 15 minutes" "I really don't see how this is gonna make a difference" "It will! Trust me, here." "What am I supposed to do with this now?" "Put it on your pimples? It's a pimple patcher." "Alright," he said before doing what I told him to do. We went to the bedroom sat down and started watching a movie while eating the snacks.