Chapter 17

"𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

                              "𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲.."

2 months later..

I was sitting on the couch watching tv until Milani came running to me "What? What happened?" "Girly go get ready I'm setting you up on a date!!" She squealed "What why?" "Because you need to get your life together and maybe he will help." I rolled my eyes before getting up from the couch and going to take a shower.

After I was done I went back outside to see a tall guy with tattoos "Uh hi..." I said awkwardly "So Celine this is Nash Nash Celine!" Milani said excitedly. Me And Nash made our way downstairs and went inside his car "So where are we going?" "I was planning on just going on a late-night drive."

"You into that too?" He laughed before saying "Hell yeah." I smiled at him before looking out the window. He rolled down the windows and played Color Violet by Tory Lanez as he began speeding and the cold breeze made me feel alive after months. After a while, we decided to stop by a restaurant to eat since we were hungry.

We walked in and went to sit down at a table "Wait Celine?" I turn around to see Madeline with Cench "Uh hey madz what's up?" "It's so great to see you! Why don't you come sit with us?" I hesitated before agreeing.

Me and Nash sat across them. Cench looked up from his phone to look at me and then at Nash before clearing his throat "You two dating?" "Uh, why do you wanna know?" I said, "Just curious.." "Yeah, we are" Nash answered as they both gave each other death stares

"Uh, are you guys okay?" Me and Madz asked, "Uh yeah Celine can I talk to you for a sec?" Cench asked "Uh sure.." I said getting up from my seat. He grabbed my arm pulling me inside the bathroom "Who the fuck is that?" "Nash my boyfriend apparently.."

"So you guys are not dating?" "No, not yet." He seemed relieved but turned back to me "Not yet!?" He said grabbing my arm tight "Uhh, this is our first date and when did you start caring? I thought you dating Madz.." "I don't care you are not dating him, got it!?" He said tightening his grip.

"Cench stop you're hurting me.." "Do you understand?" He says pulling me closer to him "Cench get off of me and who are you to tell me what to do?" "Celine-" "No let's talk about it since you brought it up," I said pulling my arm away "Celine listen to me." "No, you used me I forgive you, you're dating Madz I didn't say anything now you are deciding who I date!? No." I said before walking away from him to the sink.

"Celine.." "What Cench, what?" "Please don't date him.." "Why, Why shouldn't I?" "I don't know I have a really weird feeling about him." "Really? That's what it is about? Cench you need to literally stay out of it." I said as I walked out leaving him behind.

I went back to my seat "What took y'all so long?" Madz said with a suspicious look "I- um we were just catching up and talking about old times you know?" "Mmhm.." Nash said looking at me up and down. Soon Cench came back and started talking to Madz as I started talking to Nash.

Soon after our food arrived me and Madz started a conversation while Nash and Cench went on their phone. "Oh, we are going to Sydney because Cench is going to festivals, etc. And since he is gonna be doing that I would be alone so I was wondering if you could come?" She said with a warm smile "Uhh, I don't know.." I said with a nervous chuckle "Come on it will be fun." I looked at Cench and his full attention was on me like he was dying to hear the words out of my mouth..

"Yeah, sure.." "Really? Thank you and bring Nash if you want or Milani." "Oh, Nash we should go together." "Sure when?" Nash responded, "Probably in a couple of days.." Cench said still looking at me but this time, Mad.

4 days later..

We got to New York and went to the nearest hotel. Cench and Nash went to get the keys while Me and Madz talked "Girl we should go out somewhere" "Yeah, sure." "Ready to go?" Nash asked "Yeah um let's go." We went inside the elevator and pressed floor 2. We got to our room before Madz turned her head to me "I'll text in an hour get ready." "Uh, where are you guys going?" Nash and Cench asked, "Just going out wanna join?" "Sure" "Alright," they answered.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower before doing my skincare than makeup. I slipped into my outfit before heading outside. "God damn you look sexy," Nash said before I burst out in laughter "Why don't you go get ready?" "Alright." He said before getting up and going to the bathroom. We went outside to see Madz and Cench waiting.

"Girl you look so good!!" She said I looked over at Cench to see him eyeing me up and down. We went out to eat then went to the festival where I took a few pictures.

     𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄: Back with your fave 💗                   Tagged @Centralcee Liked by 34,026,192 and 100,000+ comments

                   Tagged @Centralcee
Liked by 34,026,192 and 100,000+ comments

@Centralcee: 😍
-> @user283832: YOU AND CELINE >>>

@Madelineargy: Duo!!
-> @user1983553: MADZ!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

@Stoplookingfornash: ❤️
-> @user19947: PFFT NOT NASH COMMENTING ON THIS. 🤣

@Yourstrulymilani: Girl...
-> @user01736: Girl I thought the same thing dw.

@Cenchgram: Chat is this real?
-> @user18373: HY!!

@Dailyceline: MY PARENTS ARE BACK TG ‼️

@User193477: They literally look so good tg..
-> @user297362: Fr I need a man like Cench 😫.

@Everythingceline: Dating or?
-> user23441: Don't think they are Madz commented and on her story, she was holding hands Cench.
-> @everythinceline: Damn..

@Celineswife: ITS GIVING 😮‍💨
______________________________