Rejection

Blake's Pov

When I bump into Sloane, my wolf Ben said that she is our mate. I can't believe that she is my mate. I hate her most. So why moon goddess pair me with her? She was looking at me lovingly and touch me. I push her away from me. She is looking at me shockingly. Then I said,"I reject you, Sloane. Accept the rejection." I feel that her heart was broken. There was a pain in her eyes.

"You can't reject me, Blake. I'm your mate!" She said with painful eyes.

"I can. I don't want you as my mate." I said emotionlessly.

"Why? Give me some reason." Sloane said.

"Number 1. You are weak, pathetic wolf. You aren't a great Luna for pack.

Number 2. You are too young for me and being a Luna.

Number 3. And most importantly, I HATE YOU!" I said with shoutly.

Sloane's Pov

How can a mate reject the mate bond? I heard Serena howl painfully. Everyone is looking at me like I am a joker or something.

"What do you want now?" I said with control my emotion.

"I, Blake Davis, Alpha of White Moon Pack, reject you, Sloane Williams, as my mate." He said.

"I, Sloane Williams, accept your rejection." I said with my heart broken.

I ran away from my party and go to my house. Serena was not talking to me due to the rejection. I go to my room and lock myself. I thought that my mate loves me most and I spend my all life with him. But he, he does the opposite work. Reject me! I break into cry. He thinks I am pathetic, weak. He hates me most. Now, what should I do?

-----------------------------------------------------------************************************"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Author:

Hey, my dear readers. Hope you will enjoy. Forgive me if you found any grammatical mistake. This is my first time. Please support me by giving me vote and also, leave a comment.

                                                  Bye.