His Point of View

Valerian's Pov

My name is Valerian Stephens. I am from England, it's true. But I am also a werewolf. My pack is Black Moon Pack. I am an omega. The pack treated me to nothing but a trash and useless wolf. So I ran away from my pack and joined the White Moon Pack. The Alpha and beta both are kind so they let me join the pack. Today is my first day of college. I go to the class and introduce myself. Suddenly my wolf Val said that whom I sat with was my MATE!! I was shocked but also felt happy that I finally met my mate. We both talk and go to the cafe.

I lie to her that I am a human. She believes that. Then she said,

"You are my second chance. My first mate rejected me. So I hate this mate bond. You know what I mean. I, Sloane Williams, rej------------".

Before she can finish the line, l put my hands on her mouth. I feel my wolf Val said with sorrow,

"Mate doesn't want us. She doesn't love us".

"Surely she wants us. I think there is a reason. She needs time to process".

Sloane pushed my hands and said,

"What the FUCK! Why do you do this?"

"I don't want you to reject me. It's painful".

"But I don't have a mood for a second mate".

"This is his fault, not mine. Why don't you understand?"

Before Sloane can answer, the bell rings. Lunch time is over. We go to the class.

                     30 minutes later

The class ended. We all go to the parking lot. Sloane goes to her bike and then-- phew.

I heard that some boys are talking,

"Sloane is a badass".

"I think she is a play girl or bad girl".

"Whatever, she is god DAMN SEXY".

"Didn't you see that her first mate reject her?"

"So what? I want her choose to me as her mate".

When I heard there gossips, it made me sooooo JEALOUS! Why are they talking about my mate? She belongs to me. No one has right to talk about her. I have to make things to her.

TOO BE CONTINUED

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((################################

Hey, my dear lovely readers. Hope you will enjoy the story. Leave a comment so I can make the progress of the story. Please support me.

TA-DA, BYE-BYE.

                                                With love
                                                   Author