He is Dead!!

Nobody's Pov

It has been some days since the confession. Sloane and Valerian get closer. They miss each other every second. Sloane is planning to mark Valerian some days later.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She can't bear it. Her wolf, Serena said,

"Mate is in danger. Save him. Go and find him."

Serena is right. There is no time for wasting. She follows the scent of Valerian that leads her to a forest near their territory.

What she saw was much terrible. Valerian was lying on the ground still bleeding. There was 10-15 rouges who attacked him. She yelled,

"You bastards of ass! How dare you to touch him. I'm gonna kill your asses!"

"Look, a little girl will kill us. Ha ha." One of them said that makes her blood bolis in hot water.

She shift into her wolf. She is a mix of pure white and black wolf. Her wolf's eyes colour are forest green.

She lungs one of the rouges. Then ripped his throat. Everybody jumps at her. She doesn't care. She was just fighting.

Suddenly one of them was going to attack her from behind. Valerian saw that. He jumped behind her to save her. Thus, he gets injured more.

Sloane howled for get help. In few seconds, the pack members come to help them. All warriors attacked the rouges and killed them.

Sloane shift back and go to Valerian. She sits beside him and said,

"V-Valerian h-how are you d-doing?"

"I don't think I can be alive anymore." He said painfully.

"Don't think that! You will be survive."

"I want to say something."

"Say."

"I love you. Sorry for being a useless mate. I can't even protect myself. I couldn't give you anything. A strong mate, a family and a pup. Please forgive me." He said with a sad smile.

Then, he close his eyes. He stopped breathing. That was the last thing she wanted.

"V-Valerian, w-why a-are not you s-speaking? W-why d-do you c-close your eyes?"

But he didn't respond. He was DEAD!

"N-no, it can't be happen. VALERIAN!"

Then she broke into cry. Everything in her vision started to blurred. And, she pass out.

TOO BE CONTINUED....