Jealousy Game

(A/n: Yo guys! Sorry for much late update. I was in village for a week and there was no internet. Also, I fell down from stairs and got injury in my left leg. Please pray for me and enjoy!

And everyone please check chapter 5. I changed Sloane and Blake's height.)

Blake's Pov

Now I am in Sloane's room. She is looking at the window, I guess she doesn't know how to start a conversation. So I talk first.

"Sloane-"

"No wait! I will talk." She takes a deep breath and starts,

"Serena also thinks that Ian is our pup. She felt a connection from the moment we saw Ian. I'm not gonna lie. I also felt a connection, like he is my own blood.

But I was confused. But you made things clear for me. I think we should start new and forget the past."

Joy starts to fill my mind. Finally she accepts me, our pup. Ian would be so happy that he has a mother.

"Thank you Sloane, thank you very much!"

She doesn't say anything but she smiles. A sweet one. She stands up and kisses my both cheeks.

I froze. What was that?! Before I said anything, she left the room. And I am smiling like an idiot.

2 weeks later

There is a party in our pack, for me, Ian and Sloane being a family.

I am happy, feeling complete. Ian was with Olivia, because he likes Olivia much.

Sloane's dress and hairstyle 👇👇

Wow! She is looking too gorgeous! I bet everyone is looking at her

I gulp. Damn it! She is making it hard for me talking with others.