Blamed, Banished & Pregnant

(Author's Note: This chapter will be long. Please don't be angry at me.)

No one's Pov

Sloane just lost her mate. She is not bearing it. So she goes to a bar. She drank a lot of alcohol. Normally, a wolf doesn't get drunk. But she drank so much that her wolf lost control.

(Time skip)
At night 2:45 am

Sloane was so drunk that she was barely walking towards the house. But she made a mistake. She goes to Blake's house instead of her house.

She stood in front of the door and knock it. Blake open and saw Sloane. Blake asked,

"What are you doing here?"

"Ah, Valerian there you are. Let's have some fun. I know that you're waiting for this day." She says laughing.

"I'm not Valerian, I am Blake."

"Why are you lying? Let's go!" She steps in while grabbing Blake's hand.

Blake could not stop her. The mate bond was still here. So he was feeling a pull towards her.

They go to Blake's room. Sloane lock the room. Then she starts kissing him. Blake kisses her back.

Then everything is a history.😅😅

{Sorry I am not good at description. I guess you have to think.}

Next morning

Blake woke up naked beside Sloane. She is also naked. Then vision started to come into his mind. Then he thinks one thing. They had one night stand.

He pushed Sloane off of him. Sloane woke up and said,

"What's wrong?"

"Get dressed and go to the pack yard in 10 minutes." That was all he said before leaving.

Sloane was dumbfounded. Yet she gets dressed and goes to the pack yard.

Everyone was there. Even Jack and Olivia. Blake started to say,

"You all know what happened yesterday. Our pack member, Valerian Stephens, died in a rogue attack. Normally, you all think that he died accidentally. But I know who is the imposter."

"Who is this?" Asked one of the pack member.

"Sloane Williams."

They all gasp. Sloane's jaw drop on the ground. She tried to explained,

"Look, you are mistaken. Why should I kill my mate!?"

"You may don't confirm the rouges to kill him, but you also can't protect him. He was your mate. It was your duty to protect him since he was an omega and you have beta blood in your veins.

But instead of you, he saved you from the rouges. It is the proof that you are a weak she-wolf. And we don't need any weak wolf in our pack.

First, you kill my sister. Then you kill your mate. You are a MURDERER! You are a KILLER!"

Sloane feels like brust into tears. But she have to be strong.

"You are banished from White Moon Pack, Sloane Williams." Blake said.

That was the last thing she was expecting from Blake. She ran into her home without looking back. Jack and Olivia followed her.

Sloane was putting her clothes into a duffle bag. Jack said,

"I'm sorry, sister."

"It's not your fault. It's just my fate. Please don't blame yourself."

"Since you are leaving us, I have some tips for you." Jack said.

"What is this?"

"Go to the Full Moon Pack. The pack's alpha is our mother's real sister's mate. Though she is not alive. But he will let you stay in his pack. This pack is located in Los Angeles. Here is the money."

"Thanks bro." She says while hugging both Jack and Olivia.

Sloane gets ready. Her dress👇👇

Her hairstyle👇👇

Her hairstyle👇👇

She hugs them before leaving

She hugs them before leaving. Then she took her bike and put on a helmet.

Then she starts the bike and leaves the territory

Blake's Pov

I feel like something is important in my body missing. I was sad. I just banished her myself. Ben said,

"For you I lost my mate. I hate you!"

"I hate myself."

We both felt silent for a moment. Suddenly, I feel nauseated. I go to the bathroom and throw up.

I was vomiting for a few minutes. I don't know why I am vomiting?!

Suddenly, Ben said,

"Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Stay silent and hear attentively."

I stay silent. I heard a strange thing. I was hearing my heartbeat. Plus there was a little heart beating quickly.

I gasp. Am I pregnant?

"Yes, we are." Ben said.

"But whose pup is it?"

"It's Sloane. She is the mother of our pup."

What the fuck! Her pup is growing inside me. I just banished her. How will my pup grow up without his/her mother?

How??

TOO BE CONTINUED....