Everything Has Changed

5 years later

Blake's Pov

I wake up in the light of the sun. This disgusting sun. I hate it. Suddenly, I feel a pang in my heart. Like it was burning, my body grew hot. There goes again.

Sloane was having sex with someone else. Some days were passed after she left. Then I feel the pain every night.

You may question me why it is happening cause we both rejected each other. Well cause I am an omega. That's why my rejection doesn't break the bond. And she also doesn't accept my rejection, I mean she accepts it forcefully. That's why our bond did not break.

The pain grows that much. It hurts like a bitch. But I deserve it. After what pain I caused her, my pain wasn't nothing in front of her pain.

I can't help but scream in pain.

"Daddy, why are you screaming?" My little boy hugs me with his tiny hands.

Yes, I have a boy. His name is Ian. He is Sloane's pup. I mean, you all know that I was pregnant after I banished her. Everybody knows that I am an omega.

But they accept me as their alpha. Really, they are very kind. I know that Sloane was innocent. She did nothing wrong.

Ian often asks me "Who is his mom?"
But I can't answer. What will I answer? That I banished his mom from this pack?!

I get up from the bed. The pain was coming down. She has been cheating on me for years and never comes here. But as you know, I deserve it. Still, that hurts.

I get Ian ready for his school. He asks,

"Daddy?"

"Yes dear?"

"Everyone in my school has a mom that they get loved by. Where is my momma?"

"Um... She goes for a work in another pack. She will be back soon."

I pick him up and send him to the school bus. Then I go to my office and work.

Sloane's Pov

I woke up in the sound of my alarm. Last night, I was having sex with Kaiden, one of my sluts. He is fun and feisty. I like it. The alpha, my uncle, loves me that much so he doesn't bother me to have sex with whoever I want.

He knows everything about my old pack. Oh, I forgot to tell you that my mom and her sister, both were twins. I look much like my mom so he often saw his mate through me. That's why he doesn't yell at me whenever I have sex.

I have become this fuckgirl since the day I lost Valerian, my mate, and got banished from my pack. I hate Blake for the pain he caused me. Though he was still my mate, I hated him. And I will.

I go to the bathroom and fresh myself. Then I changed my clothes.

Here is my cloth 👇👇

Here is my hairstyle 👇👇

That's it. I got myself out of the bathroom. I saw that Kaiden was sitting on the bed. He stood up not caring that he was naked. He hugged me and said,

"Morning, baby."

"Morning, my fun toy." I said with a smirk.

"How was your sleep?" He asks.

"Excellent, especially with you." I said devilishly.

He blushed like a red cherry. Good, I like when people blush with my words.

"Sloane your....." My uncle, Richard, was saying while coming here but he stopped when he saw Kaiden.

"I guess I am not interrupting something, am I?" He asks.

"No, alpha. I will leave." Kaiden gets dressed and leave.

"What were you saying?" I asked.

"Oh right. Your brother, Jack, called me, asking if you go to their pack. He and Olivia, both missed you.

"I was also wondering to go there. I really missed them. Guess I have to go." I said.

"Yeah, so you pack your things. I better call him." He left.

Just great! I have to go there for my brother and best friend's sake.

Arghh! I have to see the pretty alpha's disgusting face. I have an idea. I will ignore him.

"But can you ignore the mate bond?" A voice said. I didn't hear the voice for five years.

"Hey Serena, long time no talking."

"Sorry for that. Actually many things happened in our old pack. So I was getting cooped with that."

"Ok. How are you feeling about going back to our old pack?"

"I don't know. It's a terrible emotion."

We both felt into silence. Then I packed my bag and go to my bike. I was putting the helmet when I saw Kaiden. He came to me.

"Sloane, are you going somewhere?"

"Yeah. My old pack."

His face became sore. He complained,

"But I can't sleep without you."

"Me too. But I will not staying there that much. Just few days then I will back."

He kissed my cheeks. Then he said,

"Stay safe."

"Aww that's sweet of you." I winked.

I start my bike. Then I go the road of the pack house.

TOO BE CONTINUED....