Losing everything overnight

⛔️WARNING ⛔️
This part contains rape, if you are not okay with reading it you can just skip it.

Sad, I'm sad, I'm incredibly sad , it took just one night , one night, one fucking night to lose everything that i had in life. Everything I had in life was lost overnight

After entering the unknown woman's car she continue to drive until arriving to a magnificent house resembling to a movie star's palace far away from city. This French-style house was exquisitely decorated, indicating its ownership by wealthy individuals. Upon entering, I expressed my gratitude to the lady for saving me and explained that I would only be staying for a single night in order to avoid causing any inconvenience.  She didn't respond, so I repeated my message in French, hoping for a reaction, but still nothing. She then made a phone call and began speaking in English, which surprised me.

She ordered someone to bring me to an upstairs room, without revealing what awaited me. My life changed drastically that very night. While inspecting the room, I noticed it was simple yet cozy, with a royal bed, a sofa, and some French decorations. As I was about to go to the bathroom, an unknown man suddenly confronted me and said with a lustful look, " are you the girl who is supposed to accompanied me?" Fearing for my safety, I inquired about his identity and ask " who are you?, don't come close to me" I shouted. He replied " I'm your sugar daddy  baby, and don't panic, we will have fun together". Panicked, I start crying and shouting "Help, Help" also by jumping from bed to door trying to escape. But unfortunately, I can't escape my fate , that night, that same night that I lost my parents, I was violently raped by an repulsive old man. I was only 12 years old and hadn't even celebrated my birthday yet. That night, I lost everything: my parents, my innocence, and my home.

The next morning, as I slowly woke up, I tried to open my eyes, but a burning light made me close them automatically. However, I managed to open them slowly. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw some people wearing white clothes walking everywhere, kind of running in every direction. "She is waking up!" someone shouted. It was at that time that I realized I was in the hospital.

When I finally woke up, the doctor asked me several questions that I didn't have the answers to, questions like "Where are your parents?" and "Can you remember their number ?" I answered by shaking my head to indicate a "No". The doctor then asked me, "Do you know what happened to you?" It was at that moment that I remembered every single detail of that disastrous night of my life. I had been raped. I kept repeating to myself, "I was raped..."

I was lost in my own thoughts when the doctor brought me back to reality by repeating his question. With tears in my eyes, I replied, "Yes." The doctor said, "Okay, then who did this to you? The police are here; I told them they need to wait until you've had some rest before they can come in. Tell me, who did this to you?" I was about to answer when I saw something unimaginable