Playing Hero

At Johnson's:

"Mom, the police are investigating, so don't worry too much. They'll find her," reassured Dr. Clyde Johnson.
"No, Clyde, I'm afraid she's in bad hands and she'll be even more terrified now," they conversed as Dr. Clyde Johnson's phone rang.
Telephonic conversation:
"Hello, sir. We have the CCTV video. She was kidnapped around 8:38 pm," said the security guard."Does it show a clear view of their faces?" inquired Dr. Clyde Johnson."No, sir. The cameras were damaged. We only managed to see two men entering her car, and when she got in, we saw the man in front drugging her," responded the security guard."Okay," said Dr. Clyde Johnson, feeling desperate.

Somewhere in New York:
"Yes, I saw her at the ceremony last night. I wanted to approach her but I didn't expect her to have so many enemies," stated the big boss.
"What do you mean, son?" asked his father, confused."I mean she was kidnapped," replied the big boss, smiling."What? And you didn't save her?" said his father ironically, picking up his glass of champagne."Hahaha," they laughed together."But I think I have to play hero and rescue her," said the big boss, his expression turning serious."Yes, I think the same. After all, you have to approach her sooner or later, so you better do it now, right?" replied his father."And you'll gain some points even before the start of our plan," his father continued.

Mark Harrison is the son of the King of Hollywood, Andre Harrison, he's the heir of Harrison family and now big boss. In the world of entertainment, there are only two families who rule - the Benedicts, originally from France, and the Harrisons, true New Yorkers. These two families have been at war since the beginning of their reign, each vying to be the true ruler. However, they're both so powerful that they can't eliminate each other. But with the birth of Mark Harrison and Diana Benedict, a new era begins, and it's time to have the true king of entertainment. But before that let continue

Open heart Hotel:
"The boss exclaimed angrily, 'BIM BIM!''We've been attacked, boss,' one of the team members reported.'What?! How can this be? Who betrayed us?' the boss asked furiously.'Sorry, boss, but we're short on time. They're approaching our floor,' another team member urgently stated.'Alert everyone and instruct them to eliminate anyone in their way,' the boss commanded.  'We've located them on the second floor, in room 212,' one of the team members updated.'Alright, I'll be there to extract the girl in 10 minutes,' the boss confirmed.'Understood, boss.'

Meanwhile, Mark Harrison was in the hotel, attempting to play the hero and rescue the girl. Accompanied by his men, he neutralized some individuals before reaching the girl's room. The fact that the hotel was a cover created by Anita for her illicit activities made it easier for Mark to blend in and launch the attack.

As he entered the room in a hurry, Mark quickly broke the chains restraining the girl and carried her to his car. She was unconscious, having been drugged earlier. They swiftly disappeared from the scene."

POV Diana
I woke up and found myself in an opulent suite, adorned with elegant white and gold decorations. The room exuded a sense of luxury and grandeur unlike anything I had ever encountered before. The centerpiece was a massive king-sized bed, adorned with plush white linens and fluffy pillows. Every little detail had been meticulously arranged to create an atmosphere of serenity and elegance.

Confused and disoriented, I struggled to piece together how I had ended up in this dreamlike space. As I tried to recall my last memories, I realized that my mind drew a blank. I could not remember how I had come to be in this room or what had transpired before I had fallen asleep.

My gaze wandered around the room, taking in the intricate patterns on the wallpaper, the soft glow of the chandelier overhead, and the inviting armchairs positioned by the large bay windows, offering a breathtaking view of the city skyline. It was as if I had stumbled upon a hidden oasis, away from the chaos and noise of the outside world.