Time to think

Still in POV Antoine Benedict:

Since that moment, my tranquility has been shattered, as the boy's father, Andre Harrison, has been tirelessly seeking revenge against me.

After some time, my wife Janet gave birth to our lovely daughter Diana. It was the first time in my entire life that I felt scared. I was afraid that Andre Harrison would discover the existence of my daughter. This fear led me to arrange a temporary family for my daughter and adopt another girl to make him think she is ours. We then send our adopted daughter abroad to prevent him from harming her. To accomplish the mission of creating new family for my real daughter , I relied on my trusted girl Alice and my right hand man Michael. They became my daughter's new family.

However, a few years later, Andre Harrison discovered the truth about my daughter and began actively searching for her. Before he found her, I told Alice to leave Pittsburgh and go to Chicago. However, due to her growing motherly affection towards my daughter, Alice delayed her departure. Unfortunately, by the time I learned that she was still in Pittsburgh, it was too late. Andre had already sent his men to attack and kill them. My daughter, however, was not found by my men.

I decided to keep this truth hidden from Janet, informing her that our girl had managed to escape. We hired multiple detectives to search for her, but every time we seemed close to finding her, everything would mysteriously vanish. I suspect someone is deliberately preventing us from reuniting with her, but I do not know who.

Never did I expect to hear about my daughter's whereabouts after six years, and the news of her being raped filled me with uncontrollable rage. I wanted to set fire to the city and ensure that whoever had touched my daughter would never be able to touch another woman in his entire life, yes I won't kill him otherwise it will be so easy for him.

"Hello, I'll send you a document. Look for that person. I want to see him before sunset."
"Okay, boss."

POV Anita

"How can you be such idiot?" "Now, if we get caught, our lives are over," said Anita anxiously."But babe, I've tried everything to prevent them from taking her. I don't understand why, but they're incredibly powerful. Even their guns have unique designs," Andrew responded.
"So you're saying they're not the police, not Johnson's men, not Antoine's. Then who are they?" Anita asked, panic evident in her voice."The problem is that they didn't leave any trace behind. I told you they're not simple," Andrew explained.
"Wait, wait, wait! I think I know who they are," Anita exclaimed."What? Who are they?" Andrew inquired."Shhh," Anita hushed him before grabbing her phone to make a call."Hello, sir. Are you the one who took the girl?" Anita asked."Yes, why are you bothering me?" Mark replied."But sir, if you wanted the girl, you didn't have to go through all this trouble. I could have simply brought her to you," Anita said, confused as to why Mark decided to take matters into his own hands and use guns when he could have obtained what he wanted effortlessly."That's none of your business. Don't bother me again," Mark sternly replied.Click, he ended the call.

Telephonic conversation:
"Hello, sir. Are you the one who took the girl?" Anita asked."Yes, why are you bothering me?" Mark replied."But sir, if you wanted the girl, you didn't have to go through all this trouble. I could have simply brought her to you," Anita said, confused as to why Mark decided to take matters into his own hands and use guns when he could have obtained what he wanted effortlessly."That's none of your business. Don't bother me again," Mark sternly replied. Click, he ended the call.