From Pittsburgh to New York City

Previously: "Tell me, who did this to you?" I was about to answer when I saw something unimaginable.

I saw myself with several bandages around my belly, I did  not understand why I had them, I was scared and panicking when the doctor immediately understood my confusion. "You're injured," he said. "I'm not supposed to tell you, but since you have no relatives here, I have to. You were stabbed by a knife at least three times and was thrown not far from Avant Gardner, New York City nightclub.

"I was shocked when he finished his sentence. "What?
What did you say? New York City?" I asked.
"Yes," he replied. "So I'm in New York City now?" I inquired. "Absolutely," he confirmed.
I couldn't believe it. "Don't tell me that you're not from here," he chuckled. "Yes, I'm from Pittsburgh, so how can I be in New York City just like this?" I questioned.

He stared at me in surprise and said, "Wait here." He left and returned with the police. When the policemen entered, they basically asked me the same questions as the doctor did. But when they started asking about the person responsible for what happened to me, I began to panic. Memories of my parents, the rape, and that woman flooded my mind. I felt a lack of oxygen and started breathing heavily. Seeing my distress, the doctor intervened and asked the policemen to slow down their questioning and give me a chance to catch my breath. There was a moment of silence, and I gradually calmed down. They then continued with their questions, but approached them differently. I told the policemen but refuse to tell the whole true about my parents death because I don't want them to find out about my parents having guns. So I briefly tell them what happened.

Despite being traumatized, I responded well to each of their questions. "She's brave," commented one of the policemen. "Yeah, it's rare to see someone go through such a traumatic situation and still keep their wits about them," added the doctor. After the police left, I seized the opportunity to ask the doctor more questions. "Can I ask you something, sir?" It was at that moment that the doctor introduced himself properly. "My name is Clyde Johnson, and yes, you can ask me anything," he said. "Who found me? How is my body? Am I going to be okay?" I asked with concern and tears in my eyes. Nervously, he replied, "You have been... umm... you have been... well, you will get better. I personally performed your surgery, so you will recover. And the person who found you is me."

He explained that he was on his way to Avant Gardner club to pick up his sister when he saw two men throwing a bag in a hidden corner not far from the club. It was then he noticed legs in that bag and understood that it's actually a body, and then he called the authorities. That's how I ended up in the clinic. Apparently, after they did whatever they wanted with my body, they stabbed me in other to hid they dirty work and then throw me, but why In New York City exactly?