Some Weird Ships I Have

So, I have some odd ships that some people might not agree with. You can let me know if you agree with a ship by commenting by it I guess. SPOILER ALERTS.

Excellent entities, English Muffin x Click. I always liked the relationship these two have in THREEEE, and they're little team up in the season two finale even though they were paid to do it. I actually have a Oneshot posted about them.

Inanimate Insanity, Blueberry x Box. I see these two in a more platonic way. Both of them have some secrets, Box especially and Blueberry had that whole redemption arc that started in episode 15 if I am correct. Also, Blueberry has stated in his exit interview that he "respects Box the most"

TPOT, Lightning x Fanny. I am sure plenty of other people ship these two, but I don't think it is popular. For starters both contestants have been on the same team in BFB and in TPOT, and both of them have rebelled against Death P.A.C.T Again at some point. They have a pretty good relationship if you ignore the fact that Lightning electrocuted Fanny in BFB.

Paper Puppets Take Two, Knight Helmet x Plasma Ball. Whenever I tell a friend of mine that I ship these two, they always ask me "why?" I get it, Plasma Ball can't stand Knight Helmets attitude at times, and they are very different. But, I still see them as partners. They have been in a duo for the last episodes 11-14 I believe, with Caramel Cube getting eliminated, and they come up with plans and strategies to pull off as a team. Also, have you seen the scene when Plasma Ball brushes Knight Helmets hair, I thought that was sweet. ☺️❤️

Lastly BURNER, Pilly x Record. Even I question myself why I ship this. You may think they barley have any interactions in the show, but they do have some. I can count two at the moment. Record agreed to help Pilly pick up the pennys on the ground and it looked like they had a good time doing so. Also, in episode one when Record was telling Pilly that she doesn't like to be in the background, and Pilly replies, "Why wouldn't you want to be? Pilly thinks backgrounds are beautiful." And that just warmed my heart.

Anyways, those are some weird ships I wanted to write. Sorry if there wasn't as many as you would hoped there would be or if I spoiled something for you on accident. I do write Oneshots about some characters mentioned, but some of these ships haven't been written yet. You can request them if you would like, or your own!