Lifering Ad

(This ad was made by AnimationEpic on the Lifering Exit Interview. Go watch it on YouTube!)

Lifering: Hey guys! Sorry to interrupt this book, but I wanted to stop saving lives for a second and talk about something a lot more urgent...

Raid Shadow Legends!

Let me ask you, have you taken down the demon lord yet? Or crushed the ice golem? Because look, I may be round, but I know my way around these bosses! And now you can too.

There's like 600 of them. Speaking of bosses, check out Sylvania, guardian of the spirit keep! Let me tell you, she's devastated! I kind of feel bad about fighting her though, it turns out she got betrayed by the elves of Arabia, who killed her family...

Still, we need those sweet sweet spirit potions. So you've gotta learn to take her down in a brutal fashion! But it's okay, she lost her family so I feel kind of sympathetic for her play.

Anyway! This game has it all. Awesome boss battles, assembling a team of champions, and it's a turn based rpg! And look, I'm a gentleman so I love waiting my turn.

And what's new in Raid? Rage just released a huge new doom tower update. (This ad was two years ago so the update may be gone) There are two huge new bosses to take on, and don't forget the super Raids!

New players will get the epic hero Chenoru, 200k silver, on Exp boost, one energy refill, and the one ancient shard so you can summon an awesome champion as soon as you get in game!

Find the rewards in the inbox for the next 30 days only. All you have to do, is hit the link in the description and scan the QR code right here on the screen, it's all that easy and I'll see you in the game!

Now back to the Randomness! End ad

The QR code in the video has most likely expired so please don't click on it. Thanks for reading!

Until next time!