II Scenario: Mischievous Midnight

At the mansion...

Marshmallow was sleeping, given time being 11:35, when suddenly she heard a loud bang downstairs. This woke her up, and Marshmallow decided to start investigating. So she went downstairs, and into the bar...

There she saw Bow and Apple laughing loudly, but Apple was faceplanted on the floor.

Marshmallow: What the heck are you two doing up at a time like this!?

Apple: HAHA, oh Hi Marshy!!

Marshmallow: Apple I swear if you drank too much Dr.Fizz—

Dough: Ugh, can you calm down. They haven't had anything all night, n-not because I forgot to give them water from two hours ago. I did give them a bottle though.

Marshmallow: Yeah, I definitely believe that. But why did you guys want a bottle exactly? In the middle of the night??

Bow: We wanted to, like, play spin the bottle! We wanted to invite you but you were like, already asleep.

Marshmallow: Spin the bottle...how does that work?

Apple: It didn't!!

Marshmallow: O_ō

Bow: It's a funny story, really! Apple like, spun the bottle and it faces her so she had to like, kiss me. But since I'm a ghost she like, slammed into the bar counter. Then we laughed and then you came downstairs!

Marshmallow: Apple What!?

Dough: I wasn't aware, so I didn't care.

Bow: Stop rhyming!! >:(

Apple: We thought it would be fun! But I sorta fell and caused noise to happen sooooo...yeah. Also what does 'rhyming' mean?

Marshmallow: *facepalms* We'll talk about that later Apple. For now, you have to get in your room, and in your bed. Not downstairs like yesterday.

Apple: But Marshy!!

Marshmallow: ...What.

Apple: Yesterday you promised to read me a bedtime story today, which is now tomorrow...right? That's confusing.

Marshmallow: Fine, I will. Let me grab 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar'.

Apple: Yay! New Story!

...Apple had nightmares that night about the caterpillar. Womp womp :/

This was just a little scenario I made up, nothing much lol. Feel free to make art about this if you want, I don't mind!

Hope you all have a great day!!

Until Next Time!!