My book list I guess

I had an idea to list my stories based on how most people feel when reading them. Now, at the time I only have the stories I currently have written at the moment. So my -SPOILER- book will not be in here at the moment.

Anyways, here is the list!!!

Just Not Stories! — When people read my Just Not Stories, they usually have very positive reactions. Just to clarify this is about the team 'Just Not' from Tpot. Anyways, I noticed that most comments are very positive and people say that some parts make them laugh! And I'm really glad to hear that!! So I guess this is my funniest book out of the ones I have written.

Object Show Oneshots — The Oneshots I write are really heartfelt and I try to put very positive and sweet emotions into the characters and feeling of the story's. I'm actually really surprised at how much people read my Oneshots. It may have been my first book, but I'm still surprised that it's the main reason why I have many followers. So people also feel really happy and say things like 'This is so sweet!!' so that's always nice to hear! I guess this is my most positive book :)

Dimensions, a Ppt2 Fanfic — Now this fanfic is about the object show 'Paper Puppets Take 2' which is an object show that I have loved for quite some time. This book is supposed to create an adventurous feeling, and make readers enjoy the interactions between Journal and Treasure Chest...or TC for those who may get the book reference. Lots of you seem to enjoy it so far! And I'm glad you do, but I'm not sure what emotion it really brings lol. I guess this is my most...confusing book? I have no clue :/

Red Ribbon, a TNM Fanfic — Now Red Ribbon was made to be kind of a sob story, but there isn't that many parts at the moment so...there aren't too many sad parts yet (Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge) but however most of you really like the happy interactions between the characters and love reading about how they feel during each moment. Also, a lot of you think Sketchpad is hilarious when he talks or does anything, so that's great to know!!

Memories, an II Au — This is the last one I bring up because there are a lot of sad moments hat the characters face, and by reading the comments I can tell that you all really want to comfort the characters. The sad moments and the sincere moments really join together and create the exact au I wanted, and it means a lot to me that people actually read it lol.
So Memories is the most emotional story out of the ones I have made, to sum it up.

I didn't really plan this out, guess I just wanted to write smth. But besides that, hope you have a great day!! And feel free to state your opinions about my books in the comments!!

Until next time!