Launch Day!

Hey Kimberlions! Can you believe that it's finally here? Please read to the end to see what surprise I have for you all.

How to Kill an Incubus is now LIVE on Amazon and the links are on my blog BUT it's not launched yet, so you do have to wait until the countdown timer hits 0 before you can actually buy the book. However, you can still check out the book with the link on my blog!

kimber-lee.awesomeauthors.org

And great news, you amazing bunch of people: My publisher is really impressed with how supportive you've been throughout, so they're lowering the price for the book for the launch! I don't know about you, but my brain is trained to gravitate towards words like 'sale' or 'reduced', so I hope this makes you happy! Like The Weeknd said, girl, you earned it.

I love you guys! You've been amazing all throughout this and I'm glad the wait is finally over.

Important: if you buy the book at 2PM EST (please check your timezone) exactly, there's a chance the book will get super famous and even become a movie. Ha, can you imagine that? Who would play Rae and Andrei? That would be awesome, so please get it at 2PM EST! If you buy it when the timer reaches 00:00:00 exactly, it'll be a massive help in making the book become really big. You can buy the book before that BUT it would be MUCH better if you bought it when the countdown timer hits 0.

If you do buy the book (and I'm really hoping you do), please leave a review on Amazon. It can be anything you want - good or bad - about the book. Whatever you think about it. I read and appreciate all of them and by spreading the love for the book, you'll be guaranteeing that more people will be able to read it. I'd really love your help with this.

OK, surprise time! If you leave a review, you can have your name at the back of the book! This would definitely show how awesome you Kimberlions are! The publisher will update the book before it changes its price, so you have to leave a review. Make sure you check if your name's at the back once you get it! :D

Thank you so much, people! Valar morghulis.

P.S.: Another Wattpad writer is getting published today, too! How great is that? Check out the spine-tingling tales of 'Demented' by Anna Gallegos, also going to be available on Amazon!