6. Psycho » w. junhui

pairing: Jun x Y/N

wordcount: 2.5k

tags: when you work as a psychologist in a prison, dealing with the most dangerous inmate who has developed an obsession with you (?).

WARNINGS: benzodiazepines, mentions of drugs and death, specific details of murders, psychotic disorders, trips on drugs.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

"Mr. Boo Seunkwan," Y/N began, rising gracefully from her seat. "Our session concludes for today. Until we meet again next week, remember to take your meds . Additionally, please make a note of any moments of emotional distress or breakdowns you may experience."

Seungkwan, her patient since 2015, rose from his seat as well.

His imprisonment had followed the tragic event where he took the lives of his entire family, attributing the act to the compelling influence of a persistent voice in his head.

Despite his claim, the judicial system ruled in favor of incarceration, as mental health experts concluded that he maintained a semblance of control over his actions.

However, over the passing years, exacerbated by the influence of substances, Seungkwan's mental state deteriorated.

Growing paranoia became more pronounced, eventually leading to the development of a serious psychotic disorder.

Seungkwan felt dizzy, his hand instinctively reaching for his temple to massage it.

"Mr. Boo, are you okay?" Y/N inquired, moving closer to him.

He groaned before replying, "Yeah, doc, just a bit lightheaded."

"I suggest you take a moment to rest outside my office before heading back to your cell. I'll have a word with the guard," she suggested, guiding him towards the door.

He simply nodded. Y/N opened the door and had a brief conversation with the guard, persuading him to allow Seungkwan a short rest, and he agreed.

As Y/N reached for the handle of her office door, a gravelly, ominous voice called out to her.

"Doc, hold up. You wouldn't leave without giving me a chance to share my thoughts, would you?"

The man, accompanied by two towering guards, moved deliberately in her direction.

She turned to face him, a mixture of weariness and caution in her expression.

"Ah, Mr. Junhui, please come in," she invited, a shiver running down her spine as she felt the weight of his gaze.

He was the most dangerous inmate in the facility, and every time she had an appointment with him, an unshakable feeling of unease settled over her.

He flashed her a chilling smile before entering her office, the door closing with an ominous thud behind them.

She took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself before turning to face him.

However, his dark eyes were already fixed on her, sending an unsettling chill down her spine.

"Please, take a seat," she instructed, watching as he complied.

"Now, Mr. Junhui, could you share with me how you've been feeling lately?" she inquired, settling into her chair in front of him.

Leaning back in his chair, he emitted a soft groan, closing his eyes briefly before responding.

"So many thoughts, doc. I can't seem to escape them," he replied, his face devoid of any emotion.