PROLOGUE.

“You suck at basketball, but you've got talent and I'm not going to waste it”, coach said.

Trying to not to make me feel bad, “thanks I'll try better” I said trying to assure him.

“Don't worry I've got you covered” coach said and I knew nothing good was going to come out of that.

“Team captain” he yelled calling on the rude boy.

“Yes coach” he came running.

“From now on you are her stand in coach for after school” coach said and I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

“No problem coach,I'll try my best to fix her up,”the idiot said.

“What,” I shouted in disbelief.

“Either that Miss Damilare or you get a free ticket to the principal's office,” coach said.

“Why me coach,” I said faking tears and the  idiot was smirking at me, as his yellow green orbs met mine.

“So I get the rude hijabi,” Mr idiot said.

“And I get the dickhead,” I said trying to make him angry.

“So Miss Damilare, bye and enjoy your new stand in coach,” coach said.

“But coach,” I said.

“One more word and you get detention,” he said.

“OK fine,” I said.

“Welcome to hell miss,” he said.

I knew what he meant and I'm not going to back down or give up, GAME ON.
WRITER'S NOTE.
I hope you liked my prologue, it's little, but I think it will do, I hope you like it, don't forget to comment and vote. When commenting, please state the country you are from, I want to see how far I've gone world wide.
FUN FACTS :
Did you know that the world wide web (www) invented in London.