NEW CHARACTERS ALERT !!!

Petros Julian:Julian, one of the triplets, possesses a captivating bad boy look that sets him apart. His hazel eyes are striking, reflecting a depth of intensity and mystery. With a confident demeanor and a hint of rebellion, Julian carries himself with an edgy charm that adds an intriguing element to the triplet dynamic. His ginger hair bringing out the mischievousness, like the gingerbread from Shrek. Whether it's his enigmatic gaze or a subtle smirk, Julian's bad boy appearance contributes to a captivating presence within the trio.

Petros Julieta :Julieta is characterized by her easy-going nature, complemented by distinctive features that enhance her unique style. She sports a chic, her ginger short hairstyle that exudes confidence and adds a touch of edginess to her look. One of her ears is adorned with a stylish piercing, reflecting her individuality and a hint of rebellious spirit. These physical elements contribute to Julieta overall presence, creating a visually striking and effortlessly cool persona within the triplet trio.

Petros Julianna: Julianna, a member of the triplet trio, embodies a luxurious and rich girl aesthetic that effortlessly captivates those around her. Julianna allure extends beyond her fashionable attire, as her poise and grace command attention. With an innate sense of confidence, she becomes a focal point, leaving an impression of sophistication that draws admirers. Her ginger wavy curls another aspect of curiosity and attention.

Adrian Kosta:Adrian possesses chiseled features, with a strong jawline and high cheekbones that accentuate his handsome appearance. He stands tall with a lean, athletic build, carrying himself with an air of quiet confidence. His dark, tousled hair frames his face, complementing the intensity of his piercing brown eyes.

WRITER'S NOTE :
These are our new characters, more spice coming up. 😘😘😘😘