EPISODE TEN 10: STIRRED.

I woke around dawn, this is the only thing I despise about this camping trip. I haven't really been able to pray on time, I don't blame anyone really, I got out of the tent to spread my sajdah{praying mat} and I was all set to pray.

I said my prayers and started praying, I couldn't observe tahajjud so I just observed two rakas before I prayed the obligatory one.

When I was done I started chanting my adhkars, whenever I pray I feel closer to my Lord though nobody is perfect enough to concentrate fully on salat {prayer}. I got up to feel the environment early in the morning.

As I was walking I felt a very chilly feeling, the mountains were very visible and I couldn't help but admire the work of the Almighty.

My legs kept on taking me deeper into the forest, and I kept on feeling chilly.

I should have brought my cardigan.

But then my eyes caught something magnificent, I saw a real life Pine Marten, I heard this animal is like so rare to see in Scotland, luckily for me I had my camera with me, I kept walking slowly to get a close photo of the animal, I took one then another then another, but then I moved forward and I lost balance, I was about to fall in a huge trench.

I was hoping to fall but I felt a very strong arm around my waist and I didn't fall. Alhamdulillah I quickly said. I regained my balance and then I turned back and my eyes met, these yellowish green eyes, guess who it was, you guessed right if you thought of Mr loner.

"Let go of me" I said, getting his hands on my body.

"Seriously, no thank you for helping me from almost falling into a huge pit, I must say you are really proud,"he said in his overly thick voice, makes me remember the Agbero (Yoruba for bus conductor in Nigeria) back in Nigeria, okay fine I'm exaggerating, but seriously his voice is definitely too thick.

"I didn't think not telling you sorry could ruin your day as bad as this," I said trying to make him furious.

"Anyway, sorry for saving me from a huge pit that I didn't ask for." I said.

"You gotta appreciate woman," he said and his brow arched, in amusement.

"I'm only sympathizing with you for the stress you went through,"I said in epithet.

"You are one girl with an attitude and it will get you nowhere," he said in outrage.

"You better listen and don't ever cross my path ever again and thank you very much my very good Samaritan,"I said in anger and I walked out on him.

Suddenly I felt a tight grip on my arm, as much as it was tight it hurt as hell .

"Let go of my jerkface," I said with my teeth gritted.

"I'm sorry," he said and he let go of my arm. I think he actually meant it, but at that moment I didn't care.

I turned my back and I immediately spotted Ava coming my way.

"Hey where did you go so early in the morning," Ava said with her hair messy whilst yawning.

"Nothing," I just had my morning ruined by an idiot, I said clearly still angry from what happened earlier.

"Let's head back to our tent, I'm still very sleepy," Ava said.

"Ava, look how messy your hair is and you want to go back to bed, can't you just take your time and take care of yourself," I said, ruining her hair more and giggling.

"Oh, spare me, I'm tired and sleepy, I'll take care of my hair later. She said, yawning.

"Ok, let's just head to our tent," I said.