EPISODE SIX:BODY SHAMING

MICHAEL'S POV.

I was out picking notes for the next lesson when I heard.

"You need to give me the trick on how you fit into the uniform.

How much food exactly do you eat? Even the amoeba we drew last in class looks better than you," Maya and Lucy voices rang out.

I checked it out, and it was none other than Maya and Lucy.

I trust them to always bully.

Even though Capriana is the biggest girl in school, but she is still human. I love minding my own business, but I can't take this.

I set to help her, but Ava and Hadizah got there before me.

"What's all this? Leave her alone," Ava said.

"Please leave. You will make this worse," Capri said.

"Hey, get up," Hadizah said, helping her up. "Let go of me," Capri said.

"You with the lens and probably Adeline's granddaughter, better go back to your freaking  country before I give you some real ass-whooping," Maya said.

"Well, I would like to see you try. Do you guys think you are gods or something? We all have equal rights on the premises of this school. Imagine I go report you to the school authorities. What will happen?" the girl with the eyepatch said.

"Oh please, my dad will freaking buy all of them off. Try your luck," Lucy said.

"Well, at least I'll give it a shot," she said.

She wanted to attack, but Ava gave her a nose smack.

"Owww, what the," Juliet said.

"Come near her or her again, and trust me, you will be recognized only by your nametag," Ava said.

The both of them left. "I'll get you for this later," Juliet said.

Hadizah bent down. "Hey, look at me, look at me," Hadizah said, raising her chin up.

"Those girls are just bullies. When people are scared that people are going to get better than them, you know what they do? They belittle them, they try to make them feel inferior. You are better off than by a million times," Hadizah said.

"Now clean those tears, and let's head to class," Ava said.

"Thank you," she said. "It's fine. The least we could do for a friend," Hadizah said.

They helped her up, and they headed to class.

Cool.

Those are the first set of people to stand up for Capriana.

HADIZAH'S POV.

The Biology teacher asked us to group five students per group.

I joined Rose, Amber, Kylie, and Ava's team because they were already four, which was a plus for me.

But then nobody wanted to join Capri, even those that were already four on their team.

"I want to join Capri. She has nobody on her team," I said.

"But we are already complete," Rose said. "It's not fair. Nobody wants to join Capri," I said.

"Is that supposed to be our fault?" Rose said.

"But we should learn to help others," I said.

"Suit yourself, whatever," she said.

I left to join Capri.