NEW FOUND POWER-3

Author pov

Tara sat in the middle of her room,she was surrounded by goods she got from the 'wish book' as she called it.
But till now she only wishes for materialistic things.
After the baby incident she was still cautious of asking anything regarding people.
Her eyes roamed around her room,her mind pondering over what to ask,then her eyes halted at a poster of Mahabharata show,SHIT ,how could she not think about it ,this was the golden chance ,she had an opportunity to see if the epic was true or not.
But this time she is going to take precautions for that ,this cannot be messed up.If she was going to time travel she must be careful.
She had college applications due but who cares ,we have a wish book.
What did dwapar yug people wear,shit this is complicated she sweared,she rummaged through her attic,her parents were archaeologists and history enthusiasts ,they must have something up here,all the shelfs were layered with dust and moth,atlast she found what she was looking for,it was a trunk full of weird dresses ,probably her mother's ,she thought.There were other stuff too,she took a binocular which had had intricate designs,a look through mirror , because it well,looked good .
She packed a cotton duffel bag with the some necessities requires for her.
She then opened the book and wrote the words
'l wish l was in dwapar yug right now'
The moment she wrote it she was in darkness,she felt like she was falling through a worm hole ,she screamed her lungs out,she closed her eyes.

Dwapar yug

She fell with a thud,she opened her eyes slowly, the surroundings were mostly barren ,it seemed like top of a hill.
Suddenly she felt a tingling sensation at the back of her neck,but she ignored it.
She slowly got up checked herself for any bruises.
The environment of dwapar yug is really pollution free and somewhat peaceful.
But nothing compares to the view she saw from the hill.
WOAHHHH she gasped
She saw a city from afar,it was mesmerizing and splendid.
But to reach there she knew have to
travel long way.
She gathered up the bag and began,but where to start,first she need to find out where she is,her mind searched for the details.
She opened her bag and pulled out a book containing the geography of ancient India,hope this helps ,she thought.
She sat under a tree and opened it.
She scoured the book and found a page for forests,she glanced at the trees and then the book,yess,the trees mentioned in the books had similarity to this one.Soooo if the book was right,she was in kamakya forest,a part of kuru jangala.
So the city she saw earlier was maybe hastinapur.
She began her journey.Thanks to her athletic body walking was not a task for her.Soon it was time for sunset.
Then it striked her ,it was late,there will be animals roaming around.
Just as the thought came she heard a noise in the bushes,she flinched and looked back ,to her horror she saw a pair of emerald eyes looking at her.
She took several steps back,the bushes rustled again and walked out of it a majestic tiger.Gosh it was big .Tara was in full shock.She couldn't even manage to scream.Her hand reached for the dagger in the ruffles of her dress.If she is going to die she might as well give the tiger something to remember.
Just as the carnivore was about to pounce ,a spear came out of nowhere and pierced it's body.The tiger squirmed on the ground,Tara was baffled and was staring stupidly.

"Are you ok?"

Guyss,l hope you like the chapter,please vote.