ASHWATHAMA-11

~Author pov~

A tall,dark youth was sharpening his arrows.He had a pleasant face and was humming to himself as he did his work.
His body was muscular and imposing.He had a Jem on his forehead which made him unique in his appearance.He had a sacred thread around his body which indicated his Brahmin origin.

He had just gotten back from his father drona's gurukul to his maternal uncle Kripa's abode.
"Putr Ashwathama"
"Ji,mamashri"
"We are expecting guests,they will arrive in 2 or 3 hours,make preparations for their stay"
"As you wish,mamashri"

~Ashwathama pov~

Ashwathama was making bed for the guest.
This is tiring,what am l even doing here,l should be with the kuru princes now ,but father packed and sent me here.I really miss duryodhana and the fun l had with the princes.I wonder if l ever will go back there.
I kicked the bed with irritation,which led to the breaking of its leg.
"Oh Shit'"
"ASHWATHAMA,OUR GUEST HAS COME"
I can worry about the bed
later,mamashri is calling me.I ran out.
Mmm, seems like mamashri is talking with someone.
"Aah,you have come,Aswa meet Tara Nanda ,princess of Pandya lineage"

One look at her and my heart skipped a beat, Damn,she is gorgeous.

"Tara..." She certainly looked like one.
She had short wavy hair ,but it really suited her,she was looking at me with a quizzical expression,her eyes were hooded and were honey brown in colour,her lips were not too full nor too small,her cheeks were rosy and hollow.Oh,I could look at her like this for eternity.

"Ashwathama,stop staring with your mouth open like a barbaric"
Mamashri hissed at him,the irritation inscribed on his face.
I was brought back to the real world.

The girl was trying to stifle her laugh.Oh man,what will she think of me now, I lowered my eyes,I wished the ground would swallow him up,my cheeks and ears turned red.

"Putri Tara you rest it's been a long journey l presume "
Tara nodded and walked towards her assigned room.
The room,THE BED.
I slapped my forehead and ran towards her room.

But Tara had already reached the room and had jumped into the bed.
"OUCHHH"
She winced as she fell to the ground.

I reached at the exact same time of her falling,she looked comic.

"Sorry,l forgot about the bed being broken"I said apologetically.
Tara glared at me and jumped up.
"SORRY, seriously, you knew about the bed already and you did nothing "

"I-I-forgot"

"Huh,it's easy to say that now"she scoffed

"Are you hurt?"

"Oh,no after falling from a bed,no way,should I dance for you now"she asked,her face full of sarcasm.

"Don't tell mamashri,will you"I asked all pathetic and serious at the same time.
"Ok,but you have to fix it NOW"
"Ok,ok"

~Tara pov~

What an irresponsible person.
I was waiting for him to come and fix the bed.she was on journey for 4 days and was waiting to lie on a bed.
He came after some time with the tools required.

"Were you making the tools yourself,that you took so much time"
"Look,l told you l am sorry,now move and let me fix this"

The audacity!!!Tara was furious.
Ashwatamma sat down ,she sat down with him.

I was looking at him doing the work and soon started to check him out,I was soo busy in scolding him that she never got a proper look at him .He looked 2 to 3 years older than her.The guy was attractive for sure.His neck had the texture of a conch shell,his face like a blooming lotus,his arms were long and thick with excellent joints.
'The Ashwathama' is fixing a broken bed,god my eyes.He looked pleasing and calm,how did he do those murders.

I was staring at him so hard that I didn't notice that he was finished with the work and was staring at me too.I quickly blinked.

"Finished right,now get out"
Ashwatamma shook his head and rolled his eyes ,got up and left.
I locked the door and plummeted on the bed and was out like a light.

~Ashwatamma pov~

What an arrogant girl,hai shiv, life with her is going to be tough here,the kuru princes are better than her.
She is cute though...,a smile formed on my lips unconsciously,maybe staying with her is not soo bad.

"Putra, there is a letter for you from the eldest Kaurava"

I AM NOT THAT SKILLED IN ROMANTIC MOMENTS,BUT I WILL GET BETTER,JUST BEAR WITH ME.

NEXT CHAP AFTER YOU ALL VOTE.

It is said that aswathama after the defeat of the Kauravas and the defeat of his best friend Duryodhana,stormed into the pandava camp and slaughtered everyone,even set the camp on fire,he also fired brahmastra into the womb of uttara(abhimanyu 's wife),due to which he got the curse of being immortal suffering from leprosy and lost the jem(chudamani)on his forehead.