KARNA'S NORMAL-5

~Author pov~

Mahendragiri mountains

A graceful youth was meditating,his body was absorbing the morning sunlight.His physique was lithe but well defined,chiselled and hard as diamond,every fibre of his being screamed sublimity,there was an aura of divinity and royalty around him,his face was calm and poised,it had that faraway look , which cannot be described in words.
He had arched eyebrows and long eyelashes,he had sharp features,his hair was dark and bit curly.He was nothing short of perfection.
He slowly opened his almond shaped eyes and smiled at the sun god,his father.
He did his suryapuja.Sun god bestowed his blessings upon his offspring.
Karna finished his Puja and got up to do his daily chores in the ashram of Bhagwan Parshuram.
He cleaned the ashram and made breakfast and was waiting for his guru to come.

FLASHBACK

"We have no place for a sutputra here,you people are meant for tending horses not weilding weapons, GET OUT BEFORE I KICK YOU OUT"
Karna was sad but not surprised.He expected this scrutiny.He walked back rejected.This was not his first rejection,he had lost count of it now.
But he was not going to give up.
He learned about Bhagwan Parshuram who resided in Mahendragiri mountains.
He started his journey there.
After days of starving he reached the mountains where he saw the first glimpse of the 6th avatar of God Vishnu,the great Bhargava Parshuram.

He was very tall and had a sturdy built,his walk had power and Dominance in them,his hair and beard was long and was snowy white .
"Who are you boy,what do you want"

"Pranipat Bhagwan Parshuram,l am karn and l wish to learn from you"
He took one look at karn and his aura and his instinct told him that this was no ordinary boy,he is special.
"I have retired from teaching putr "

"I request you Bhagwan ,please give me a chance"
"I don't care about caste and birth,lf you want to be my student you need to earn it"
"Avashy,Bhagwan"
"There is a river in the jungle which has a golden fish ,l want you to catch that before 24 hours"
Karna's face lit up .
"I will do that and prove myself to you Bhagwan"
Karna ran towards the jungle ,found the river and started looking for the fish,he found it but it was very difficult to catch,it was fast and slippery.24 hours was going very fastly.
He then noticed one thing when he stopped for some time,the fish also stopped,he timed his movements and catched the fish.
He ran with the fish to Bhagwan Parshuram.
Parshuram knew karn would complete the task .He had seen the determination in his eyes.But he was a little disappointed that karn took much time.
"Karn,from now on you are my shikshya,your training starts tomorrow"
"I am very grateful for your kindness bhagwan"
"Call me Guru putr"
Karna's eyes were moist and glistened with tears.This was the moment he was yearning for.He bowed before Parshuram.His guru.

END OF FLASHBACK

Parshuram had found out in the training from seeing his kavach and kundalas that karn is a suryaputra.
"Putr karn,you have reached the age where you should know about your lineage"
"But l am a sutputr Guru ,my parents are Adhirath and Radha"he was confused.
"No putr,you are the mortal son of suryadev, that's were you got your kavach and kundala's from"
Karna's whole world spinned out of control.
"But-how-"
Bhagwan Parshuram told him the whole story
"and your mother is-"
"No guru,l don't want to know the name of the woman who abandoned me,l am radhey ,son of Radha.That's my identity."
"So you don't want to disclose the fact that you are a demigod to anyone"
"No guru,l want to earn respect as a suta with my abilities"
"I am proud of you my son,from today onwards your training of celestial weapons start"
"As you wish guru"

Guyss thank you for reading and plss vote