FRIENDS ??-13

Due to a small mistake I interchanged the 11th and 12th chap numbers.Hope you checkout that too.

~Tara pov~

I had just woken up from sleep,when I looked out of the window it was just about time for sunrise.
I washed my face with the cold water kept in a pot nearby.I never thought I would come to the day that I would miss pipes.
I stepped out of my room,and decided to explore, the ashram was spacious and it had a calm atmosphere around it.There were not many people living around here.
I reached the practice area,it had every kind of weaponaries ,swords of different sizes, maces with grand designs, variety of bows and arrows, urumi and whatnot.

There was an idol of Lord Shiva made of salagrama in the corner of the space.My father being an ardent devotee of him,I loved this arrangement.My father was also a huge devotee,he always made wear a single rudraksha bead wound around a black thread around my neck.It got lost in the city of hastinapur,I think.Thinking back,where did I lose it??Was it in the jungle or..??

All of a sudden a sword was placed on her neck,with a sudden reflex turned around,ducked, twisted the arm with the sword and kicked the leg of the intruder.

"Oww,where did you learn this type of combat!!"

I recognised the voice.

"Ashwathama,you again"I exclaimed."Why did you place the sword on my neck??"

"I was just joking around,I didn't expect this"

"Oh what did you expect,that I will get scared"

"Ya,well kinda"he smiled sheepishly and got up.

"From the moment I stepped here,you are finding ways to trouble me"

"Calm down Tara, don't you ever smile,why are you always this grumpy and angry"

"You placed a sword on my neck"she repeated."and you expect me to be
happy"

"Fair enough,but I was just messing with you"

"Huh,I was just messing with you"I said mimicking him.

A laugh escaped from him,then he turned serious.
"Look if we are going to be this way,life here would be very tough,so I propose a truce, friends??"

"Friends!!with you,I'd rather kill myself with this sword."

"You don't have to be so cynical ,I regret asking you ,Pranipat rajkumari"
He left annoyed.

Have I made a small banter into a big problem??

~Aswathama pov~

This much arrogance,what does she think of herself,I have been too nice to her.
Thinking back,Mitr duryodhan's letter reached me today,I still have to read it.

Mitr Aswathama,
When are you coming back?Things here are getting out of hand.That gluttonous Pandava Bheem is bullying my brothers without mercy,when I try to intervene and attack Dronacharya comes and punish me without even hearing our side.What is this but not partiality?Without you around there is no one to calm down guru.
(End of letter)

With a heavy heart I wrote him a letter back,saying that pithashree wants me to continue my training here and mamashri also insists that.I badly wanted to see Duryodhan,having no one to talk to here is really infuriating.I am stuck here with an angry and arrogant princess.I wrote about Tara too in the letter.
I gave it to the messenger who came with the letter.

"Ashwa, it's time for breakfast,call Tara and come to the dining area"
Mamashri ordered.

I sweared in my mind.I went off in a huff and was just about to enter the practice area again when I saw a sight.