TWIST OF FATE-6

~Tara pov~

Hastinapur city

"Holy mother of God"she whistled under her breath.The city was even more grand than Yudhishthir described.
A great city was like an ocean full of palaces,gates,arches and turrets that looked like masses of clouds.lt was the centre of power in the whole of aryavrat.

lt was the centre of power in the whole of aryavrat

It was said that it rivaled indra's great capital.The city was in full harmony , there were dancers and musicians who were extraordinary.The kurus,it goes on to say ,increased the loveliness of the city manifold.There were terracotta figurines at every turn,which was the speciality of that era.

She roamed around the city,taking it all in and savouring every bit of it.Even the air here felt pure and refreshing. She sat on a podium and opened her bag,took the binoculars and looked through it,strange,she was able to see nothing,she kept it in the pocket of her dress,then she took out the mirror,aaha,atleast that works,she looked at her tired face and unraveling hair,she looked a sight.She kept the mirror also in her pocket, tied up her hair. "Aarghhh"she groaned,the back of her neck felt like burning now,before she could tend to it she heard a loud voice.

"MAHAMAHIM BHISHM PADHAR RAHE HAI,EVERYONE MAKE WAY"(mahamahim bhishm is coming)

Aiwaa,she was already disappointed that she couldn't meet karn,arjun and duryodhan and all the others

Aiwaa,she was already disappointed that she couldn't meet karn,arjun and duryodhan and all the others.Yudhishthir was pure fate.But now seeing the great bhishma it surged down a bit.

She craned her neck and stood up on the podium where she could see him.Damn,he was tall and handsome for his age,he had siren eyes and ripped physique,he wore silver ornaments and a silver crown studded with diamonds,he had a white angavastram and dhoti which had no wrinkles ,his beard and hair was long and grey.He sure had dominating and imposing presence.Bu his smile was a million dollar one,it lit up his whole face,I immediately developed a respect and adoration for him.He had endured a lot.Where was he going tho?ahh who cares...

His chariot went away.

"hey,girl get down from the podium"

she quickly jumped of and ran into the market crowd.The market was a dream ,it had all sorts of unique and rare items.But as she didn't have any money all she could do was stare longingly.

Suddenly a whole procession of people barged through the market causing her to fall,it all happened in a jiffy that when she got up and shook of the dust on her dress,and then to her horror she realised that her bag was missing.
Damn it!!!!she looked around and saw a masked man running off with her bag.
She jumped into a full sprint,pushing people out of the way in the process,she caught hold of the guy but he shoved her with a powerful blow,all she could get in her hands was a piece of his clothing, the guy had disappeared into the crowd by then.
She was standing in the middle of the market,all the glory of dwapar yug lost ,her face turned pale ,her eyes pricked with tears of anger and despair,she clutched the cloth in her hand trying not to scream.
She had lost the book,how will she go back again??Was she trapped in dwapar yug forever??

Guyss,hope you like the chapter,pls comment,vote and share.