Leaked

"How the fuck did the original- how did all my photos get leaked?" Vibe asked stressed.

He thought things were bad before now but currently, it was a shit show.

"Ol rhyme and riddle." Mar Racks said casually walking in on his studio session and Vibe shot him a look.

"Nigga obviously someone close to you. It's always someone close."  Mar told him as Vibe paced back and forth.

Play continued to roll up and watched his brother stress out.

"Shit, it's prolly Priya crazy ass." He said and Vibe stopped in his tracks and turned to his brother.

"See you pay him for some reason." Mar said with a laugh as Play flicked him off.

"She wouldn't-" he paused mid-sentence and he knew he was about to lie.

The thing about Priya, she was a little crazy over Vibe.

He figured it was just regular crazy because normally since being famous, women who liked him, really really liked him.

They were never official but there was no telling her otherwise. He slept with her casually when they were in the same city, found out she was a party girl after some time,  and from there his relationship or situationship with her had been hell.  Mostly their affair was kept under wraps and it had been over 3 months since she had done anything over the top. Normally it was vandalizing his place but her editing his post made sense. Mostly because she was a tech major before she was an Instagram baddie. Vibe had a thing for smart women, it was the reason he had strung her along as long as he had. 

"Fuck." Vibe sighed.

"How could she hack An apple-" He paused and realized he had ordered a new phone over a month ago.

He sighed.

"Isyss won't even answer my calls, she deleted her social media for the second time." He said knowing he couldn't miss out on a show and tonight was the last one while he had a small break.

"Go tomorrow." Play said and Mar Rackz nodded.

Vibe knew that was his only option.

He wasn't insecure about his dick video being leaked.

The more he thought about it Priya must have done that too but it backlashed. Vibe wasn't small by any means and the clip of him rotating around was never confirmed. He couldn't admit to his mother that it was him, he felt he should have to.

The fact that Isyss wouldn't let him explain was making it worse.

He posted the photo for attention and he didn't think anyone someone else would get ahold of the original photo and the photo in full.

Isyss's entire ass was out and if you were really perverted and zoomed in the outline of her pussy was showing.

He kept it for himself. 

He posted it to make Jabari mad.

Vibe sighed. 

He regretted taking that picture thinking he could actually have a private life.

He remained quiet and in his thoughts as he made his way to his dressing room.

There was an hour left before his show and honestly, his only goal was trying to see Isyss.

Luckily Isla was presenting an opening but he wasn't sure if he would make it, not with a 14-hour flight and a show before that.

Vibe took a seat and reached for his blunt.