Chapter 5: The Ball

Sitara was in her blue dress at the ball. Palladium was next to her.

"Is something the matter?" Palladium question.

"Oh, nothing much. I just sense some witches on campus, but it seems like one of the students is handling them rather well," Sitara nonchalantly replied.

Palladium's eyes widened like she just said the most bizarre thing.

After a while, the Winx walks in.

"Oh, it seems they handle it well." Sitara turns to Palladium.

"I am coming right back."

"Okay..."

Palladium watches as Sitara walks over to the group of girls and converses with them. It seems like something happened as Bloom's face turns pale.

Palladium continues to watch his girlfriend until she eventually comes back with some new information.

Palladium raises his brow in a gesture of wanting to know what is going on.

"Just some witches trying to steal Stella's ring. Don't worry, I will keep the original with me for now," Sitara said, showing her finger.

Palladium nods his head.

"That is a smart idea."

"Indeed. I gave Stella a fake one. It has copy abilities to the original ring, but once it is away from Stella, the item is considered inactive."

"This is one of the protocols in case they attack the students while not on campus."

Palladium nods, "Are you going to tell Headmistress Faragonda?"

"Not now. I don't know who attacked the girls yet. I need more information before reporting back. Plus it may not be considered a big thing because the witches are permitted to do mischievous things occasionally."

Palladium nods.

The two went silent as they watched various fairies get dragged on the dance floor to slow dance.

Palladium stares into Sitara's eyes. He extends his arms, "Would you like to dance, M'lady?"

"Why, yes. I would love to dance," Sitara rested her hands on his palms as Palladium gracefully carried her to the dance floor.

Faragonda and Griselda stand on the side, ogling the pair.

"I won't be surprised if they get married next year," commented Faragonda.

"Me neither," Griselda pitched in.

The night continues with fairies dancing and music swaying.

.

.

.

.

.

Luke 1 KJV