Chapter 6: A date

"You were very busy all day. You didn't answer your phone when I called you," Sitara said as she folded her arms.

"Yes, well," Palladium rubs the back of his neck.

"Sigh. Don't worry about it. I know you were dealing with the first year," Sitara said before walking away from Palladium.

Palladium slowly walks behind her. It was quiet for a moment.

"How was your class?" Sitara said she continued to walk without looking back.

"Ms. Red paid a visit today?"

"Answer my question."

Palladium chuckles, "It was alright. Stella's group encounters a troll,"

"In that forest?"

The two continued to conversate as they walked through Alfea's campus. The two shared various stories that happened throughout their day.

They walked until they reached a bench. The two sit down and stare at each other as they welcome the calming silence.

"We should get married," Sitara broke the peace.

"Aren't I the one who is supposed to propose?" Palladium chuckles.

Sitara pouted.

"You are taking too long to propose," She folded her arms and turned away from Palladium.

"I am just waiting for the right moment," Palladium smiles at her cuteness.

Sitara looks at the ring on her finger. It was Stella's. She hopes the girls remember she has the ring. Sitara looks back at Palladium.

"I can't wait to see my engagement ring on my finger," Sitara sweetly said.

Palladium smiles at her and kisses her forehead.

"Soon, dear, soon."

The next day strolls on by. It was afternoon, and Sitara was sitting with the Winx girls in the park. They seem to be telling their adventure of what occurred that day.

"We found Stella in an abandoned house," Bloom said.

"Bloom even gave Stella's ring to save her life,"

Sitara nods her head to show that she is listening.

Flora looks lost in thought. She looks at the group.

"I think we are forgetting something," everyone looks towards Flora.

Sitara smirks.

"Yes, indeed," eyes turn to her.

Sitara raises her hand.

"I have the ring," Techna facepalms.

"How could I forget,"

Bloom looks surprised. Flora chuckles at the group's reaction. Everyone seems to forget that Sitara held the real ring.

"What happens when they find out the ring is fake?"

"Nothing. The witches will believe they need the fairy of the sun to activate the staff. Of course, they will not take any measures with an impossible outcome."

The girls seem to be in thought. Sitara narrowed her eyes.

"Don't try to get revenge on those witches. It would only lead you to bigger trouble," said Sitara.

Sitara got up from her sitting position on the ground.

"I will inform Faragonda about the problem. Don't try to be heroes," Sitara said before she walked away from the group, leaving the fairies in thought.